Guild war issue

oldsdude69oldsdude69 Member Posts: 3
Hello I'm part of TWD Outcast guild and yesterday 10/24/2020   guild war was won by us based on adding up our points but yet the other team won. How is that? Did I miss something?

Comments

• oldsdude69oldsdude69 Member Posts: 3

• zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,142
    @oldsdude69 it’s due to Bonus points for closing out a section. Bonus points are not reflected in individual scores, only in the overall score
    brucewayne007TCBRITOrelb67
  • brucewayne007brucewayne007 Member Posts: 373

Exactly what zbot said....

I just wanted to share this picture so you understand where to see the points that you accumulate. 
    Old map but it’s just a reference, but as you see the points under each section with a Red G and Grey 💀. 
    But you can’t see the score reflect on your personal score. But the Team score will be added. That’s the beauty of playing as a team and finishing sectors. It’s not always about an individual Best. 
    Those Humans need love too. All the best
    TCBRITO
  • Lucy_Dixon97Lucy_Dixon97 Member Posts: 1
     Hi, I have a problem with Daryl's crossbow, I spent 2000 points and it is not in my inventory .. my inventory is not full so I do not understand and I would like if you could give it to me or give me the points ...
    @Lucy_Dixon97 check your hunter gear if it’s not there contact in game support.
  • WickedGamerWickedGamer Member Posts: 8
    I have an issue with guild wars...The enemy was defeated in 4B and did not register, just disappeared from the screen.  Now we can not move forward 
  • WickedGamerWickedGamer Member Posts: 8
    If the other Guild needs to cheat...go ahead and have the win!!!
    @WickedGamer noticed that you are spectating, is that what your guild members that were playing in GW were seeing?  Spectating view vs playing view is different.

• SOUGENSOUGEN Member Posts: 3
    Hi, this is not my problem but I'm reporting this in behalf of my friend "urukun" his player name.

My friend's guild ゴールデンカムイ lost today's guild war although their points were higher than the opponent. Pls see attached pictures.
    They earned 4928 and they were gonna beat them but suddenly total score disappeared. Zero.
    Urukun earned 577 but his score disappeared too.
    Can someone explain what was going on there?

• SOUGENSOUGEN Member Posts: 3
    Adding to the above, urukun recently has problem when log in the game. When NOT using Wi-Fi the guild war tab is locked and he cannot join. This happens to some japanese players. 
    This might cause the score bag?
  • ZardoxZardox Member Posts: 123
    edited March 24
    happened to my guild also

SOUGENFuriousMoldovan