New weekly class bonus

What would you say about new weekly class bonus - all none hero start charged?

That would give some love to normal survivors, give some new strategies for entry players, and makes life a little bit harder for endgamers. 
WellyLugaDanski_46KarajocaVovATLAS-ZJayZShadowWalkerjimmorrison369brucewayne007NovellGamze

Comments

• WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,831
    I would love this, I've still got some non-hero bruisers/assaults I use here and there but they just can't compete with the heroes on a usual week.
    Deathwish19
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 1,121
    I would go for that.
    15 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    Entry level Boot Camp & Badge System 101 Chat
    Our top 3 Global Guilds form a team of 60 Top 20 in Elite Mid 20 in Recon and Bottom 20 in Hellcats
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

• VovVov Member Posts: 84
    I agree this is a good idea. But most of my resources has been heavily invested in heroes so that will not make much different for me personally. 
    RealClareB
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,846
    Fluxxx said:
    This is a cool idea, definitely makes sense 

Do you think that you'd end up using more regular survivors during this kind of event, at the endgame stages?  

YES. EXCELLENT IDEA

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

PasteDeathwish19
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,831
    Shooters/warriors unlikely. Scouts maybe but even charged I doubt I would take one over Daryl/Rick. Assaults and bruisers though, absolutely. Then depending on the set a charged hunter might be useful to have for sure.

It would also be cool to have an event where technically all 6 classes were charged. It would give a lot of versatility to the way we played the challenge.
    Pastezombieornottobe
  • zombieornottobezombieornottobe Member Posts: 114
    I've been so spread out on hero leveling, my vanilla survivors I've focused on have had a good lead and 3 or 4 are very usable for me regardless. Not sure how they would perform as a group but could be fun to try. So yes @Fluxxx.  
    Deathwish19
  • warlock1271warlock1271 Member Posts: 155
    Make non-hero survivors have the same body shot lvl as heroes, & I might use them again & care about getting/using their tokens & rerolling their traits.
    MazapégulWahooDawg
  • IcePeterIcePeter Member Posts: 363
    Good badges are all on heroes, but I could definitely see myself pairing stabby Rick with 2 map-appropriate 9* survivors.