A weeks worth of free badge removal please!

I would love to see a weeks worth of free badge removal! With the daily challenge, weekly challenge, season challenge, guild wars and outpost, and people like me who take ages working out badges, it would be fantastic to not be so rushed! 
Karajocabrucewayne007GovernatorSuperheromirDeathwish19

Comments

• KarajocaKarajoca Member Posts: 370
    3vilrine said:
    How about, completely get rid of the cost for badge removal? This would give everyone the opportunity to make new badge strategies for their survivors at all times. And I don't need always to wait a couple weeks to change something. I mean does that even matter for NG? I think the fewest just ignore the costs and most players wait for the "free removal". So NG doesn't do much Gold on this anyway.

That's not possible because players can take advantage of it, survivor in hospital - free swap and go in with someone else. 
    You can have 10 bruisers and constantly give them Eugene badges while he is in hospital for example. 
    Governator3vilrinePaste
  • marroba2000marroba2000 Member Posts: 259
    Karajoca said:
    3vilrine said:
    How about, completely get rid of the cost for badge removal? This would give everyone the opportunity to make new badge strategies for their survivors at all times. And I don't need always to wait a couple weeks to change something. I mean does that even matter for NG? I think the fewest just ignore the costs and most players wait for the "free removal". So NG doesn't do much Gold on this anyway.

That's not possible because players can take advantage of it, survivor in hospital - free swap and go in with someone else. 
    You can have 10 bruisers and constantly give them Eugene badges while he is in hospital for example. 
    Sad but true. Every Monday/Tuesday instead?
    KarajocaGovernatorDeathwish19
  • 3vilrine3vilrine Member Posts: 259
    Karajoca said:
    3vilrine said:

simple fix cant swap badges from injured survivor?

That is a good idea. Should be not too hard to implement. If injured -> can't swap badges. :smiley:
    TCBRITO
  • IcePeterIcePeter Member Posts: 402
    I can barely be bothered to swap weapons, let alone badges! 😝
    Deathwish19
  • BilldingerBilldinger Member Posts: 325
    I 've asked this for months.