Warning! DO NOT LET treasury80 OR eduardogroove into your guild!

These two signed up for today's GW battle then just went off plan completing whatever maps they felt like and didn't communicate at all. On top of that they left unused attacks. Only response I got was "f*ck it I don't care" or "im done with this game". After all we as a guild have done for them helping build them up and even giving out prizes they return the favor by screwing everyone in the battle. Beware! these players will not do what they are expected to do.
Danski_46kinkoGovernator_Lily_Paste

Comments

• Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 1,080
    Damn, we played you guys in this battle, it's really bad when players don't think of the hard work of the rest of the team. 
    kinko
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,701
    @Suckit how far behind did you finish on us, when I went to bed we was up by 1k? We also had a member get up a hour early to complete a high end map 
    Danski_46
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 1,015
    thanks for the warning!
    15 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    Entry level Boot Camp & Badge System 101 Chat
    Our top 3 Global Guilds form a team of 60 Top 20 in Elite Mid 20 in Recon and Bottom 20 in Hellcats
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

• NerfZone187NerfZone187 Member Posts: 727
    Sounds like me hating guild wars when it was 1st introduced @WellyLuga

Good times in Wild Squad 🤣
    WellyLuga
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,628

Online gaming is full of people like this unfortunately :lol:

NerfZone187ShadowWalkerTHCross
    @WellyLuga the perfect depiction of me playing OG guild wars

Leroy come back 😁
    WellyLuga
    Showing up late to the party and finding out the fate of your friends @WellyLuga 🤦🤣
    WellyLugaDeathwish19
  • KarajocaKarajoca Member Posts: 312

You were lucky that whole guild hated it as well  :D
  • SuckitSuckit Member Posts: 69
    Danski_46 said:
    Damn, we played you guys in this battle, it's really bad when players don't think of the hard work of the rest of the team. 

Yes it is indeed unfortunate. Hopefully we get a rematch in the future. A more fair rematch. GG. DM me your Line.
    Drunken said:
    @Suckit how far behind did you finish on us, when I went to bed we was up by 1k? We also had a member get up a hour early to complete a high end map 

About 700 points.
    @Suckit idk how many swords they had left but everyone on team was 300+ so they used some. 

I do know this morning we had a very late push about 400 points as one of our members went to bed and woke up early. So you might not have won. Would have been tighter but idk pretty close 
  • brucewayne007brucewayne007 Member Posts: 286
    I have heard of 1 player you mentioned and have only seen good interactions. 
    Do you think lost their names like this is a bit harsh?
    maybe there was a reason for them not to give you 18 swords. 
    SmokeandMirrorsPaste

Sorry but you were not there you have no say in if his actions were justified. We are a very trusted high ranked guild that keeps in contact with every other high ranking trusted guild. Our word is trustworthy. I have 17 other guild mates who can confirm this as well as his prior guild to confirm his crappy actions.

• brucewayne007brucewayne007 Member Posts: 286
    Suckit said:

Sorry but you were not there you have no say in if his actions were justified. We are a very trusted high ranked guild that keeps in contact with every other high ranking trusted guild. Our word is trustworthy. I have 17 other guild mates who can confirm this as well as his prior guild to confirm his crappy actions.

Brother!!!!

I am not defending their actions. I have no clue what they have done and like you said I wasn’t there. 
    It’s a small community and laying names out can have a effects. 
    That’s all brother. 
    Seriously dude I’m very chillaxed about it all. If you feel it’s justified. So be it. 
    Have a lovely day and stay safe ✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻
    relb67Paste
  • leuchte123leuchte123 Member Posts: 20
    Nobody here can check this. It is wrong to give one-sided names here.

I don't understand why such a topic is not deleted?
    brucewayne007PasteSmokeandMirrorsDrhoo
  • leuchte123leuchte123 Member Posts: 20
    Fluxxx ???
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,163
    Maybe NML devs can add player ratings like UBER and Lyft. :lol:

Eduarogroove and Treasury80: 1 Star. Don’t recommend. Toxic Behavior. Ok outside of GW. Poor grammar in guild chat. 
    ShadowWalkerPasteJenngMasterofBullets
    @brucewayne007 ain’t like they did nothing one almost scored 400 and other was 160. Even if they had 12 swords left and cleared 6G still wasn’t beating us 

ShadowWalker
    Drunken said:
    @brucewayne007 ain’t like they did nothing one almost scored 400 and other was 160. Even if they had 12 swords left and cleared 6G still wasn’t beating us 

Listen. Our guild has very detailed plans with lots of communication. What eduardo and treasury did was go rogue. doing random maps. doubling up on useless maps and giving no communication on where they were planning on attacking or what they were even doing. Our entire guild was trying to plan our attacks to maximize points then we had these two players doing whatever the hell they wanted with no regard to anyone else. On top of all of that they didn't use all of their attacks. I have explained this yet somehow you are trying to defend them? I don't understand anyone who is trying to defend them.
    CaptainslayerPaste
    Nobody here can check this. It is wrong to give one-sided names here.

I don't understand why such a topic is not deleted?

I'm doing this community a favor by posting this information. No need to fact check as we are in a very reputable guild with high ranked players. The fact checking is already done.
    Paste
    Ah got ya boohoo we lost. Still proud of my guild to beat a way more advance and way more organized guild then us 🤪
    PasteSmokeandMirrorsDanski_46Drhoo
  • TireaTirea Member Posts: 50
    There is no shame in your victory. All fine.

This thread should simply be seen as a warning of these player to the community. Each (guild leader) of you of course can (and should) decide on your own wether to invite the mentioned players.
    @Suckit

did everyone play yesterday? Just wanna make sure the win isn’t tainted 
    Danski_46ShadowWalker
    Drunken said:
    @Suckit

did everyone play yesterday? Just wanna make sure the win isn’t tainted 

Everyone did play. We had some losses in the tougher rounds making it so we couldn't finish the sector and had to do easier maps with our remaining attacks.
    Danski_46