GW matching system needs an improvement

Hello
As you can see the scores of the team are very different. It would be better if the matching system chose similar opponents.

ATLAS-ZShadowWalkerTCBRITO

Comments

• Stalker20Stalker20 Member Posts: 1,217
    We had a similar problem 😋
  • Li0nOKLi0nOK Member Posts: 6
    m4s said:
    Your problem is low score ... not matchmaking
    I would not agree with you. Why do you think we have divisions in box? light, middle, heavy, super heavy... Guess why
  • m4sm4s Member Posts: 592
    edited November 2020
    @Li0nOK
    Do you have Tier SILVER I and so few points?
    8 x 18 attacks = 144 swords
    Closing Sectors:
    1,2,3,4,5,6 C
    1,2,3,4,5 D
    2E
    is 5057 plus 4 spare swords

And this is the path of the lightest resistance line anyway

Keywords are:
    closing entire sectors,
    High KILL ALL - Stacking
    NOT PLAYING BONUSES

By the way, you got weaker opponents because they are TIER BRONZE III
  • Li0nOKLi0nOK Member Posts: 6
    C and D are almost impossible for most of the teammates, too week.
  • PastePaste Member Posts: 835
    Never mind m4s. He's just trolling clowning.

The other guild is only about half full, so their season VP won't go up as fast as a full guild of players in their range. So they don't get as as much TG and radios from challenges, but instead they probably win every GW battle easy like this.

While I would agree it's a flaw, I don't know a reasonable fix.
    If you want to get better at this game, join Discord and learn badge crafting and much more: https://discord.gg/cDhgv3AJ89
    m4sATLAS-Z
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 1,214
    I have been watching the MM is all our guilds and they seem to be for the most part very competitive.  There are always going to be some mismatches not because of the MM but because one team puts their A team while another team their B team.  And we are not all robots, our Elite team scores ranged 9000 to 8300 in the same week, one without any loses and the other with way to many, scores vary.
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,340
    Some war have to close them top levels. 
  • JankelJankel Member Posts: 255
    @Fluxxx, today we are in GW 4 vs 5 ... Are we back to the matchmaking of yesteryear? Ehh, dear, old, unsurpassed NG   :/  
  • FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager, Staff Posts: 1,112
    @Jankel Have you submitted a ticket about this. It's definitely not supposed to happen, and we haven't had any such cases since a couple of seasons ago.