Confession Box for Outpost Raids

Comments

• WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,830
    @WellyLuga is a gentleman so I took the loot and flew. 
    Glad you enjoyed your stay! Level 5 walkers and a crate by the door up for grabs. My defenders are a bit grumpy if you bother them though! :wink:
    marroba2000Governator
  • OvergrowdaworldOvergrowdaworld Member Posts: 531
    edited October 2020
    And another 3 players eat the wood from my bruisers. The gifts keep coming. 
    Is it X-Mas already, or are these trick or treaters leaving their candy on my doorstep?

Governator
  • AndreaAndrea Member Posts: 1,008
    😂😂😂Li mortacci sua😂😂😂....t'ha detto......e magnate sta trippa 😂🤭😂
    @capibara
    capibara
  • OvergrowdaworldOvergrowdaworld Member Posts: 531
    10 outpost defense wins in a row has set a new record for me. I’m sure a lot of you have more than ten wins in a row. I count draws as a win.Because they ran from the fight without getting the goodie bag. 
    I’d like to know if someone has like 20 or 30 in a row before someone beat your defenders? 

Governator
  • MrLuckyMrLucky Member Posts: 593
    @Overgrowdaworld
    Bro, I'm lucky to get 2 in a row.    :#

OvergrowdaworldGovernator
  • zombieornottobezombieornottobe Member Posts: 114
    Stupendous!!!!
    Andrea
  • marroba2000marroba2000 Member Posts: 233
    Andrea said:
    ....i received a visit...😂😂
    Obviously, Halloween week. Lucky you, he just took the candies. 
    AndreaGovernatorm4s
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,589
    @capibara. Is this you? Said hello and the defenders said to go away. So, I killed them. :sunglasses:

..oohhh an impostor!!! Not me! I'm capibara (low letters..as my forum nick..).. and this is my Outpost. With Carl Dwight and a bruiser.

then i have an alt account very crap but it's called capybara ..still with low “c” and y

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    JimiFaithGovernator[Deleted User]
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,335
    capibara said:
    @capibara. Is this you? Said hello and the defenders said to go away. So, I killed them. :sunglasses:

..oohhh an impostor!!! Not me! I'm capibara (low letters..as my forum nick..).. and this is my Outpost. With Carl Dwight and a bruiser.

then i have an alt account very crap but it's called capybara ..still with low “c” and y

Glad I killed the impostes!. You are welcome to kill any lower case "governators" if you find them. LOL

MrLuckycapibaraJimiFaith[Deleted User]
    Wait ... @capibara ...
    I thought you said this was you!?   :o
    capibaraJimiFaith
    @MrLucky ..oh! Indeed! That was me until the beginning of 2020... it's my old Outpost setup with the old bruiser called Xcisty .. i doubt there are more Xcisty around  :D

..but you are right with the name...i have Capibara with C capital... i was wrong before! ..my bad,,, always that bad short term memory of rodents...  😂😂😂
    anyway the previous one with @Governator is an impostor!!

--> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    JimiFaithMrLucky
  • JimiFaithJimiFaith Member Posts: 809
    @TweetyBird bully... :(
  • TweetyBirdTweetyBird Member Posts: 150
    Sorry @JimiFaith, I was just winging through to hit 6k.
    JimiFaith
    Hhahaa the nicest guy ever... I was just kidding... it's a free game and anyone is entitled to a bloody rampage...  o:)
    Was just having one myself...spent too much time under 5000 already... 

This one for example... I mean, I had to... it's NEMESIS...

TweetyBirdtabernac
    Crate Blocking in the Platinum III tier with this crew is clearly a cry fir help. 

AndreaJimiFaithzombieornottobeMrLucky
    edited December 2020
    I would have loved to have seen this one!
    Did we both die at the same time!?    :#
    GovernatorJenng
  • IcePeterIcePeter Member Posts: 363
    they killed you with their last move, then burned up between moves before getting a chance to grab the loot. Been there. 🔥
    MrLuckyGovernator
    @crambert_nec, good to see you buddy!  I think this is you. Carl killed scout Glenn, but my shooter Rick finished him off. All these characters killing each other seems kind of wrong, but it was still fun. :lol:

MrLuckymarroba2000Jenng
  • FuriousMoldovanFuriousMoldovan Member Posts: 1,052
    edited February 19
    capibara said:
    Today i've been visited by the Foundation Date of Rome 😅🇮🇹
    ..21 April of 753 A.C.
    ...li mortacci! 

@capibara
    And before that you got visited by Dracula himself (Vlad Tepes)!!! 😈

What an eventful day! 
    Leader of original TWD guild (est. 2015).
    We Are TWD 😎
    FuriousMoldovan's NML Glossary
    MrLuckyJenng
    i visited the beloved @mongo911

AndreaMrLuckyJenng
    This dude's Eugene was slinging that shield like a champ! Didn't take a video because this attack was only worth 10 influence. Slept walked into it until it was too late. 
    Kudos @ash if you're on the forums!   :*
    GovernatorJenng
    Cyborgs are much better than Killbots. :sunglasses:

MrLuckyFuriousMoldovanJenng
  • marroba2000marroba2000 Member Posts: 233
    Some guy 😳. @mimica !!!

GovernatorMrLuckyJenng

WoW!! I visited too my Impostor!!
    Did a video too!!

GovernatorMrLuckyJenng
    ..oh btw... just in case you all missed it...i started “my own thread”... still love this old @TheLostOnes project, but since i decided to visit and record all my friends ..and “celebrities”... 😂😂😂😂.. i started ...

Capibara raiding friends and celebrities 🐿❤️

have fun! 😜
    MrLucky
  • FuriousMoldovanFuriousMoldovan Member Posts: 1,052
    edited May 5
    @paeaeaesch
    Was that you? :) Great defenders!
    They gave a solid "trial by fire" to my team!

Leader of original TWD guild (est. 2015).
    We Are TWD 😎
    FuriousMoldovan's NML Glossary