New Dead Walkers

I noticed in TWD mural background has an assortement of different Walkers attacking the survivors. I want to say two of which we have seen in the game such as the fat contaminated lady. Are we going to see any of the other weird or grotesque walkers in the mural placed into the game? If so try not to make them too powerful...just different.

BUS

Comments

• RahleRahle Member Posts: 29
    I would like to see different walkers period. Almost everything attacking me is the same thing. I only seen maybe 5 or 6 different types of walkers so far.
  • Sipher07Sipher07 Member Posts: 591
    I would love to see children walkers, that would be super creepy attacking me in groups
  • BusBus Member Posts: 48
    Eeeeeuh.. kid walkers...got be limits, like no granny walkers...
  • AmstaffAmstaff Member Posts: 12
    I joined a guild yesterday, and every time I do a challenge I get negative stars for my all time Guild stars . It started yesterday I had several stars, then -16 stars then it dropped to -11 to-9, and so forth now I am down to one star. Thanks for any help.
  • Mo_52Mo_52 Member Posts: 2
    Kids would be interesting to say the least. It would be a new experience!
  • bumshoebumshoe Member Posts: 322
    I would love to see different dynamics in challenges vs just increasing levels as you go. Child walkers fast and hard to hit with guns but not very focused, headless walks if you don't move they won't hear you, leg less walkers slow and easy but problems in groups, no teeth no warms walkers they don't bite but they get in the way, um sexy walkers? Lol running out of ideas.
    When soft cap comes I quit the game.
This discussion has been closed.