TG store rant

Almost all bruiser gear I buy from TG store have at least one useless trade. Training gear seams to be the most prevelent for some reason. Can we please scrap that trade for hand to hand combat units? 
Deathwish19Danski_46JankelATLAS-ZTCBRITOwmsRiotZappa

Comments

• LoneWanderer360LoneWanderer360 Member Posts: 512
    You'll pay real money for useful gear just like the rest of us.
    PasteShadowWalkerATLAS-Z
  • marroba2000marroba2000 Member Posts: 200
    These are not gear. To me, the golden equipment in TG Store are little Travelers Check of XP. When you need to update heroes or useful gear, this crap is an easy way to obtain the xp you need. 
  • WattlaueferWattlauefer Member Posts: 168
    In my case I get also a lot of gear with wrestler and that also from equipment mission, after mission chests or star challenge chests for any kind of class of survivors
  • SuperheroSuperhero Member Posts: 220
    edited November 2020
    Most of it is trash, but sometimes you´ll find a unicorn.

NerfZone187Governator
  • NerfZone187NerfZone187 Member Posts: 728
    Greetings earthing, I humbly come to you from back to the future.
    PardusGovernator
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,243
    Superhero said:
    Most of it ist trash, but sometimes you´ll find a unicorn.

And when you do it comes in a foreign language and is totally worthless because there is no translation for Bruiser...
    GovernatorSuperherozombieornottobe
  • brucewayne007brucewayne007 Member Posts: 286

I only got this gem the other day. Slowly upgrading it. But well worth the 12,500 🙏🏻
    TheKingPaste
  • Adamski316Adamski316 Member Posts: 62
    Fair enough. Above points are valid, I just bring out a point of eliminating the most useless of the trades. Unless equipped on a hunter or assault, that little star training gear icon used for harvesting, is absolutely useless, therefore it should be eliminated for bruisers and maybe, scouts and warriors as well. The same way as Hazard suit option is eliminated from ranged weapon survivors. 
    I am glad superhero got a good result. Maybe I will keep on trying few more times. I tried today, once more, still no luck. 

• kinkokinko Member Posts: 116

Paste
  • kinkokinko Member Posts: 116
    o:)