Red gas needs changing... again!

@Fluxxx the idea of using red gas to redo gw missions wasnt a horrible idea.... but I have over 800 (sure there are plenty with even more) so I will NEVER use it all.  please come up with another use for it.
GovernatorShadowWalkerDrhooRiotZappaPasteTCBRITOkinkoMrLuckyJasonZ

Comments

• wmswms Member Posts: 113
    Send it to me.   I only have the 25.  Sure I need it more than such a seasoned player.  lols
  • marroba2000marroba2000 Member Posts: 259
    If we can make a wish, we can use red gas to replay challenge missions. 
    SpikedMrLuckyStalker20
  • euchideuchid Member Posts: 388
    Make multiple uses for red gas: replay, heal survivor, trade for tools ...
    ShadowWalkerMrLuckyADPaq
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 3,217
    Yeah I’ll take 3200 free gold! 
    Karajocam4s
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,726
    If y’all just listen to me and go back and request refunds as they changed the item sold... they would find a quick way to fix red gas 
    LoneWanderer360
  • rogueDSrogueDS Member Posts: 616
    Red gas needs a change definitely I used maybe 1 gas this battle was all I needed to use. 
    JasonZ
  • LoneWanderer360LoneWanderer360 Member Posts: 625
    Just give me radios. Preferably before this bruiser call ends.
    I haven't used a single red gas. Can't imagine how long it will take to use 350.
    JasonZ
    Drunken said:
    If y’all just listen to me and go back and request refunds as they changed the item sold... they would find a quick way to fix red gas 
    I didn’t buy any though? Just a like a lot of people who are complaining about it didn’t. Yes, if you bought some and didn’t use it then it should be compensated. But I got 850 without buying any, if you’ve got more than that then you probably spent money and deserve some compensation. If you’ve got less you obviously didn’t buy any either so not sure why you want compensation for something you didn’t buy. 
    NovellRealClareBVov
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 6,639
    edited November 2020
    Agree to a point @Firekid

I also didn't buy XP in this game, or tomatoes, but if I logged in and all my troops were back to level 1 and all my buildings were gone I would be pissed

Sometimes time is money

And many of us did put in a lot of time 

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    RiotZappa
    edited November 2020
    I do get your point @ATLAS-Z but I got
    mine from regular play. I didn’t do anything that I wouldn’t have been anyway when acclimating the gas. I’m not saying I wouldn’t like to trade some of it in but I’m pretty sure I’d keep at least 300 of it so wouldn’t like it all taken away without my choice. Not sure if trade it In for RP as in your idea either. 
    Offer me gold or phones for it though and I’d trade some. 
    @Firekid
    ATLAS-Z said:

Buy or sell it at the same rate and then everyone is truly happy

100 Radios in the guild Shop cost 1000 RP

So, in my mock up here that translates into ...? What? 

100 gas for 100 radios!!!  <3

Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Our page :

Send me a PM
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,916
    @ATLAS-Z sad to say that's not how commodity conversion works.  Similar to how you exchange 5M of supplies for 1M of xp, the reversal doesn't work out (if it did, everyone would be max level by taking advantage of 5 second upgrades, cashing in gear and survivors and be maxed out on supplies for every update).

If you want it to be realistic it's probably 1 to 1, so it makes more sense to hold it and use it for retries.  As others have mentioned many have 400+ gas from doing nothing but logging in.
    zbot said:
    @ATLAS-Z sad to say that's not how commodity conversion works.  Similar to how you exchange 5M of supplies for 1M of xp, the reversal doesn't work out (if it did, everyone would be max level by taking advantage of 5 second upgrades, cashing in gear and survivors and be maxed out on supplies for every update).

If you want it to be realistic it's probably 1 to 1, so it makes more sense to hold it and use it for retries.  As others have mentioned many have 400+ gas from doing nothing but logging in.

Obviously I know elsewhere in the game conversion is not one to one

I've been here a while 

But an exception could be made in this case

Our page :

Send me a PM
    edited November 2020
    And to be clear I'm not that passionate about the gas (I have over 800) but I am trying to be the voice of those that are

Our page :

Send me a PM
    I have over 500 I will never use it all. Time got me that not just from logging in. It costs gold from distance resets and reward points I got from war for putting time my in and spending gold. I think it would be fair to change it. I would be cool with 200 gas for 100 radios. People don’t have to do the trade. Even make it 250. @ATLAS-Z @zbot
    JasonZ
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,916
    @ATLAS-Z when I meant 1 to 1, I meant 1 red gas for 1 rp, so using that it would be 1K red gas for 100 radio as I recall it maxes out at 1K. @rogueDS red gas was flowing without distance resets as it was being given away by truckloads as compensation for issues and from challenge and almost every format.  

• JasonZJasonZ Member Posts: 39
    I’m not on the forums much but logged in to offer the same feedback. Glad to see there is already a thread on it. 

We’ve had the red gas for 2 Wars now.  I’ve used a total of 2 red gas so far in my 4 battles.  One of those was on purpose to see how it worked. The way my guild plays GW is to take very few risks. It’s just the way we like to play. So it’s unlikely that we are ever going to use red gas. I have 550+.  I bought some of that with gold, but most of it was just accumulated for free.
    @ATLAS-Z then they would need to allow us to buy more than 1 set of 100 phones. As they are easily purchasable with earned RP. Suppose I could get a couple of components but meh. 
    Just have a red gas shop open over Christmas where the normal guild war shop would be. Put some phones, gold, gas, festive Lucille and lucky festive shotgun in there. Let people spend it or don’t and let’s have and end to this. 
    JasonZShadowWalkerDrhoo
  • ArqueueArqueue Member Posts: 247
    if want to use up the red gas faster, i got a suggestion but you guys probably not like it.

since red gas used for retry only, currently if 1 sword used in mission and failed, 1 red gas can be used for 1 retry for a mission in all maps. my suggestion is depending on the maps eg map 4A, if you need to retry, then need 4 red gas to retry once in any mission in 4A. likewise, in map 6C, you need 6 red gas to retry once in any mission in 6C.

i know this is a lousy suggestion but it use up red gas fast. its just a suggestion. also, at more difficult maps, the reward is high but the cost are also higher in terms of red gas retry.
    @zbot exactly as you said compensation. If I never get to use it it was never compensation in my mind.  The compensation had value when red gas worked. Since it is now not working it value as compensation has changed.  I used 4 red gas I think last battle. I have over 500 red gas. 
  • SleeperyJeemSleeperyJeem Member Posts: 113
    680 gas lol. If I did a replay on every single mission I'd never use it all.

I don't even know where it all came from.