Thank you...

Thank you for the Glenn call... and not only becauae I got 256... I made a few calls before I got to this one...
I know many endgamers consider it a waste of radios, but for people like me, who still hasn't played hard distance in spite of tomatoes, it's very much appreciated...

Also the fact that some building updates cost 12M and not 20M anymore...
That personally got me the motivation to play again on a regular daily basis... because the other way it was ENDLESS, plain and boring...
Reducing the cost was a great update call...

For making the reshape tokens badges a reality which is an idea I suggested long ago... I'm gonna keep thinking it was because of me :p 

As last but not least to every single worker there that makes this an everyday reality, specially on hard times like these, you may have no idea how a moment of killing walkers can change your day... you are appreciated, your work is... Thank you...

And I got no chance of saying this last time, or unlocking them, but's it's an AWESOME reality sweing Shane and T-Dog on screen... and relivng the beginning with the Origins Campaign which I enjoyed very much...
And those gut filled barrels to camouflage... there's something to exploit there I hope seeing them again in all game modes because the idea was perfectly put into place...

Well I think that's all for now...
Have a happy Halloween everyone...!

J.S.S. 🍀

zombieornottobeShadowWalkerBttlOpenerDanski_46NerfZone187Deathwish19GovernatorFluxxxSarge_wmsmarroba2000Angelspit

Comments

• NerfZone187NerfZone187 Member Posts: 728
    I always spend money dressing up my worthless Barbie and Ken dolls for Halloween.

Don't let haters bring you down bro!
    JimiFaith
  • scotfitchscotfitch Member Posts: 1
    edited November 2020
    Thanks, I've just figured it out
    png to ico
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,167
    Hey @JimiFaith. Be sure and take Glenn for a spin for Outpost Raiding. I have him badged defensively and it’s great to open a gate and still have your full 3 attacks or make a sprint to the crate and still have his attack. 

Have fun!
    Timboskimarroba2000JimiFaithAngelspit
  • JimiFaithJimiFaith Member Posts: 785
    edited November 2020
    Hey @JimiFaith. Be sure and take Glenn for a spin for Outpost Raiding. I have him badged defensively and it’s great to open a gate and still have your full 3 attacks or make a sprint to the crate and still have his attack. 

Have fun!

Yesss and it's such a joy when you see high level walkers... can almost hear the CHA CHING...

I play with Glenn on the lead, Rosita, and try to kill everything with Maggie to get even more red fruit... at least all special walkers... makes a huge difference... and now that the building upgrades are cheaper I hope to reach top level really soon...
    Governator