More reward points needed for taking out human enemies

2»

Comments

• ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,661
    Actually I advised against the idea of defenders, not for myself because... Please, I murder those fuks, but for my community.

I advised against it and got flamed by someone who thankfully isn't here anymore. 

But what do I know. 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    Captainslayer
  • PastePaste Member Posts: 699
    I'm not the hero this forum wants, but the Grinch it needs: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/comment/421340/#Comment_421340
    If you want to get better at this game, join Discord and learn badge crafting and much more: https://discord.gg/cDhgv3AJ89
    veadabaJayZ
  • veadabaveadaba Member Posts: 4
    edited November 2020
    I just read the discussion. @Paste you were right.
    And some other people also didn't agree with that idea and why was it adopted?
    So many people are annoyed by pvp.

• capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,474
    I don't agree. Killing enemies is a joke. I use to do it in overwatch.... doesn't deserve more points
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    ATLAS-Z
    @capibara sorry bro I have to disagree

Human enemies are easy for a relative minority of us in the grand scheme of the entire community especially since the Defenders debuted

Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    capibaraveadaba
  • SmokeandMirrorsSmokeandMirrors Member Posts: 365
    edited November 2020
    capibara said:
    I don't agree. Killing enemies is a joke. I use to do it in overwatch.... doesn't deserve more points
    I am honestly glad you are not struggling but many in my guild are. I don’t believe they are the minority. I believe many of the middle - lower strength players who want to participate and contribute in guild wars are struggling. They are spending gold for healing so they can stay up with us who kill walkers. They deserve more than 20 RP for doing as much as they can do. 
    capibarazombieornottobeNanajja
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,474
    ATLAS-Z said:
    @capibara sorry bro I have to disagree

Human enemies are easy for a relative minority of us in the grand scheme of the entire community especially since the Defenders debuted
    ..oh well.. that's ok. More points for me since i only play pvp for the guild 😜
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    I used my alt a bit lately because of the campaign. It barely has any badges and bad weapons too, so I understand the pain. Had to use gold to be able to finish my attacks in time and lost 4 battles against human defenders.

So I get the pain for new players who doesn't have badges or good equipment. However, at the end of the week I had almost 60% DR on my best bruiser from level 4 IS trait, gold IS on armor and gold tactical weapon + some absolute awful DR badges (the best of them being green). I only lost one human battle with that (Carl and incendiary hunters).

The problem with humans is everyone has to play them, so they can't be balanced to be challenging and giving a fair reward for top players and beginners alike.

Maybe they should give you three options:
    1. Fight nerfed humans (lower character and/or equipment to epic level) for lower VP and RP
    2. Fight humans without badges (like now)
    3. Fight humans with 50% of their badge effect for extra VP and RP

Or maybe nerf all of them based on tier, so bronze and silver tier guilds don't have to play hard humans.
    If you want to get better at this game, join Discord and learn badge crafting and much more: https://discord.gg/cDhgv3AJ89

It’s ok someone wants to make best defenders with their survivors and upgraded equipments.

But what is not fair and makes much harder, low level survivors and low level and non upgraded equipments also become max level and full upgraded. 

So everyone can choose best survivors and best trait equipments for pvp without leveling up and upgrading.

If survivors and equipments don’t level up to max and full upgrade automatically, it becomes almost same as before. 

Survivor and equipment being flattened to match the attackers levels is definitely fair @veadaba. Not doing it is unfair and makes it even easier for maxed players relative to beginners. The opposite of what needs to be done imo.
    I got it @Paste.
    But I had to face so many times human enemies with stun resistance, Bulletproof, Sniper Harness and Hazard suit. I don't think many players have these armors full upgraded.
    If equipments don't upgrade automatically, we won't face so many human enemies with these armors.
    I'll just leave this here since I normally don't do human opponents but got to play a few this weekend:

If you can do +8 or higher for zombie missions but struggle with humans you're doing it wrong. Need to be able to take damage, not just dealing it.
    euchidBurmeliinis

I don't use fire, am I doing it wrong?

;)   :*

Burmeliinis
    @ATLAS-Z My point is I went into up against a stun resistant all incendiary Carl team (which is pretty much the worse case scenario if they also had some pink stars and more lucky, and perhaps interrupt). It lead to a BBQ gone bad, but I got out of it without a scratch like my attackers didn't even notice they were on fire. Damage reduction and hazard is the hero here, not the flare gun. The flare gun just made it faster.

I now have very good badges and gold hazard on my bruisers. Not everyone has this, but they can definitely play PvPs safely with defensive builds. You don't need special weapons or even legendary badges. All you need is a tiny bit of knowledge and time to get the right badges (green or blue DR badges is enough if you make sure to get IS/tactical on the equipment and character traits). The general tone in here is based on people being emotional and looking to blame external factors for their shortcomings instead of learning. We cannot let this be the determining factor for how the game economy is balanced.

Regarding your attackers and incendiary attackers: Neither are needed. One positive with incendiary weapons is you can kill Carl with the fire bug. Having extra damage is just convenient. You'd win that with regular weapons too, but neither of your offensive attacks are particularly good in PvPs without special weapons and I wouldn't recommend this to beginners who are unlikely to have those weapons. Harpoon is great though, so if I had a hybrid hunter I could see myself using that instead of shooters.
  • DedmonDedmon Member Posts: 21
    Get rid of PvP all together. It is pointless now especially with red gas as an option to replay. If you somehow managed to lose a PvP I feel horrible for you. It’s a complete waste of resources (waste of an attack too) with minimal rewards to show for it.  No one wants PvP sectors but does them to sacrifice their scores for the team. Why should this be? Everyone should play the highest sections they’re comfortable with and help their guild equally. I personally hate it. I could score 600-700 each battle if I didn’t do half PvPs but that’s the fair thing and being a team player. Same with my entire guild. Instead some people end up with low 400-500 and 2-3 are 600-700+. If you got rid of PvP the best players could still flex their muscle but all other levels of players could at least test their limits as well and no one has to feel selfish. 
    Nanajja
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,461
    Yes, please.

As if GWs isn't hell enough, finishing with a ridiculous low amount of points compared to others is no fun.