A weapon I would pay for

I doubt we see the threat reduction spear or the lucky decimator any time soon, but how about a Daryl's Hunting Knife with Tactical instead of destructive? Daryl might become even better friends with Beta.

Comments

• ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,329
    StHall said:
    I doubt we see the threat reduction spear or the lucky decimator any time soon, but how about a Daryl's Hunting Knife with Tactical instead of destructive? Daryl might become even better friends with Beta.

How about an infused Daryl's hunting knife, with silver tactical and infused GOLD destructive?

The hunting knife has no special functionality so it could be infused

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 1,096

huskersoxfan
  • StHallStHall Member Posts: 72
     I can’t tell you how many scout weapons I have bought in the trade good store and still have not been able to get that combination. Daryls hunting knife would have more damage though and would make NG some money 
    hunter_x
  • SuperheroSuperhero Member Posts: 289
    edited November 2020

huskersoxfan
  • SuperheroSuperhero Member Posts: 289
    Got one too, but don´t have a glue how tactical is useful without the distance of a spear or a dragon tongue.
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,329
    Superhero said:
    Got one too, but don´t have a glue how tactical is useful without the distance of a spear or a dragon tongue.
    Beta

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 3,054
    Destructive definitely isn't something I'd want to give up on a scout knife! The infused weapon suggestion is a beauty!

On the topic of the lucky decimator, why is it so elusive? It would be a great weapon but not overpowered, especially on a class that's not exactly dominating the game. I just don't get it.
    BiggsDarkLighter
  • Shezza10Shezza10 Member Posts: 40
    Because @WellyLuga they are saving it for a reward in the winter campaign 😉
    NG love us that much (and know we’ve all had an awful year with CV-19) that it will come with winter camo and tinsel wrapped round it. Merry F**king Christmas community!!
    ShadowWalker
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,726
    Wouldn’t daryls prowl trait still kick in over Beta? Not sure how it would help on that, but tactical 4th trait would be awesome, but probably too OG as PS then prowl and threat reduction 
  • kookaburrakookaburra Member Posts: 48
    Hope you all bought the lucky Decimator, it’s a massive weapon. Also, those razor/TR/tactical knives would have worked great on the Gore map with this challenge. 
  • Goptus_kfGoptus_kf Member Posts: 57
    Daryls hunting knife with silver swift strike and infused destructive would be way better than one with silver tactical imho.