Stop the pop-ups

MuirnaMuirna Member Posts: 47
edited November 2020 in Suggestions & Ideas
Suggestion for next or upcoming update:

Stop popping up the box to advance to the next Challenge level unless the Master Mission was completed with 3 stars. If each mission does not have 3 stars, make player have to intentionally, manually click to skip to the next level. 

There is no cancel button, so let's eliminate a pop up that is encouraging something most players don't want to be encouraged to do.
VersyseA1YUS

Comments

• ZetteZette Member Posts: 416
    I totally agree with not popping up unless u 3 star it. I've hit skip automatically without thinking sometimes when I should've replayed it. But u know, u can hit the back to games button to retry the master mission or to do individual missions to pick up lost stars.
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,218
    When it pops up there’s a few seconds where the button to advance is greyed out (unclickable) so it should give you a few seconds to figure out whether you have all the stars or not.

Also there’s a button that says back to mission if you don’t want to advance.

Versyse
  • MuirnaMuirna Member Posts: 47
    edited November 2020
    I have misclicked on it and advanced by accident, as has just about everyone I know, and there is no cancel button once you misclick. I just don't see the purpose of the pop up box other than to occasionally mess you up and at best be a nuisance to have to click out of.
    VersyseGothgul
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,835
    We asked for it to be removed ages ago and apparently it couldn’t be done, hence why there is the few second delay before you can hit continue.