Red Gas in Challenge? Why not!

MazapégulMazapégul Member Posts: 13
Grenades and medical kits can be used both in Guild War and in Challenge. Why can't we also use the red gas in Challenge, to repeat the level once?

Shezza10Karajoca[Deleted User]TCBRITOSarge_JordanYukiStalker20

Comments

• FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 3,157
    Oooh I like that! 
    TCBRITOStalker20jimmorrison369
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 3,197
    +1 to this. It is likely I will never, ever burn through my reserve of red gas in it's current form for GW. If I could use it to save myself gold and gas in the challenge then it definitely would see an end some day!
    TCBRITOStalker20
  • KarajocaKarajoca Member Posts: 370
    But what is exactly idea, you mean just to repeat the mission with no further cost of green gas/ give gold on healing ? 

I think that can work. Use that option 5-6 times per week until it become too expensive, then just keep using normal gas and wait on healing. 

Keep in mind that everyone who started playing game in 2019 or later (last two years) have no big amounts of red gas. But i guess, this is real compensation then, we deserve some little advantage for staying in game that long  :D
    ATLAS-ZTCBRITO
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 3,157
    Yes, maybe it could increase at the same rate as is it does per battle. So each repeat in the challenge goes up in 2’s can only replay a map twice per round with it? 
    TCBRITO
  • MazapégulMazapégul Member Posts: 13
    Karajoca said:
    But what is exactly idea, you mean just to repeat the mission with no further cost of green gas/ give gold on healing ? 

I think that can work. Use that option 5-6 times per week until it become too expensive, then just keep using normal gas and wait on healing. 

Keep in mind that everyone who started playing game in 2019 or later (last two years) have no big amounts of red gas. But i guess, this is real compensation then, we deserve some little advantage for staying in game that long  :D
    Exactly what you explain.
    An advantage also for NG, who will have a new good in his shop for the future.
    KarajocaTCBRITO
  • marroba2000marroba2000 Member Posts: 259
    edited November 2020
    I’ve said the same thing a few weeks ago🤷🏻‍♂️
    https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/comment/426326#Comment_426326
    ArqueueStalker20
  • Stalker20Stalker20 Member Posts: 1,207
    Great idea, it would save gold and gas for retrying challenge missions. I don't think 1 retry will harm NGs game economy as some challenge missions take many attempts.