Would you want to have the ability to reroll armor/weapons traits like we can for badges?

We could use Reinforcement Tokens as the currency (15 Tokens per Silver reroll, 25 for Gold reroll).

Would you want to have the ability to reroll armor/weapons traits like we can for badges? 57 votes

Yes
84%
TransmuteJunzeeblackhuskersoxfanLokianGovernatorTheCrabATLAS-Zbooshdandancar77albaniansurvivorADPaqKratosWellyLugafearofthedarkWhoareyouBurmeliinisDanski_46marroba2000Raffotjhookr 48 votes
No
12%
ReeconnTroublemakerThanosOfTitanMojakudalmerHellnightSparrowMerv 7 votes
Maybe
3%
FirekidPaste 2 votes
CrocodileMasterofBulletsboosh

Comments

• ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,674
    Yes
    Yeah I think that would be cool

I'm not sure about economy-wise how they could make it work but I'm sure it's been discussed

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,165
    edited December 2020
    Yes
    I am also thinking of a market for trading equipment and survivors

I am the one and only Zee Black, climbed all the way to Level 75, part of SG Woot, the 3 million star guild

• WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,749
    Yes
    We wouldn't have had to wait for a non-piercing harpoon, decimator and Shane shotgun otherwise. I guess they have to make money somehow though and we can't get everything for free.
  • MojakuMojaku Member Posts: 164
    No
    I vote No, because I think it will be a slot machine like badges and will eliminate infussion weapons at GW
    TCBRITOdalmer
  • WeekendWarriorWeekendWarrior Member Posts: 73
    Yes
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,726
    I don’t think it’s possible cause of “special” weapons plus it basically eliminates buying weapons which also hurts 
    Paste
  • ReeconnReeconn Member Posts: 540
    No
    No , unless NG drastically reduce the price of RR Tokens  
    Superhero
  • PastePaste Member Posts: 709
    Maybe
    If this was added to all equipment I would definitely reroll piercing on my Decimator and Shane's buckshot. Being able to do that is going to hit NG's bundle sales, which is why I am sure it won't happen anyway.

If it was restricted to generic weapons and equipment only however I would not use it. I have enough of those, and I can use reinforcement tokens (which has no other use) to keep them current rather than spending reroll tokens which are more scarce, having two other uses in the game already.
    If you want to get better at this game, join Discord and learn badge crafting and much more: https://discord.gg/cDhgv3AJ89