Comments

• ricbandit01ricbandit01 Member Posts: 1
    Morning like to be considered UK baby 
  • MuhamisyahMuhamisyah Member Posts: 1
    Please add me to malaysia team
  • barkinbarkin Member Posts: 1
    can you add me to UK team please, thanks
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 1,144
    Come on guys read the instructions above, you don't signup here.  Find your TEAM thread and post there.  And hurry some teams are already doing qualifiers, Team UK is currently on their 2nd of 3.
    15 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    Entry level Boot Camp & Badge System 101 Chat
    Our top 3 Global Guilds form a team of 60 Top 20 in Elite Mid 20 in Recon and Bottom 20 in Hellcats
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

• carol40carol40 Member Posts: 21
    I want in team usa please 
  • DimaDima Member Posts: 1
    хочу вступить в команду России. добавите пожалуйста  
  • rogueDSrogueDS Member Posts: 611
    edited November 2020
    Wow if don’t put over 2500 stars honestly don’t worry won’t make the cut. Anyone doing that is already on the right post. @Karajoca no crambert  and others this year?
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,376
    No crambert? hmmmmmm
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
    NerfZone187
  • rogueDSrogueDS Member Posts: 611
    Lol @crambert_nec there he is. Sweet. When I think gw you come into mind first. Then someone else I know you love lol. 
    crambert_nec
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,320
    They needed a video to explain it. They all want to be added. Lol. That would be funny to see how that works out. 
  • wttan5wttan5 Member Posts: 7
    For Nation Wars - TEAM MALAYSIA. Here's the link to join:  http://line.me/ti/g/sZdpvmt-w3
    See ya!
    brucewayne007
  • Orkan33Orkan33 Member Posts: 5
    edited November 2020
    Hallo,

ich würde gerne mitmachen und Sie bitten, mich ins Deutsche Team  hinzu zufügen!

Liebe Grüße

Orkan
  • RoyKCarollJ456RoyKCarollJ456 Member Posts: 2
    Plz add me to team USA!! Love TWD NML !!
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,726
    All you have to do is score 3500 and I’m sure you will make cut 
    Pardusxbamfx
  • skalskal Member Posts: 2
    I want play. Me from Ukraine.
  • karnkarn Member Posts: 4
    How to join team pirates?
  • gysukogysuko Member Posts: 3
    Здравствуйте.
    Добавьте меня gys
    Для участия в #NW5
    Команда Пиратов Казахстан

• gysukogysuko Member Posts: 3
    1. adKZ
    2. Team Pirates ( Kazakhstan )
    3. gys
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,435
    I want to play, where is the sign up for extra cheese pizza??? Thanks 
    DrunkenNerfZone187Antonin
  • Vladimir_TopVladimir_Top Member Posts: 28
    Crocodile said:
    for those teams that have broken rule 8, I recommend issuing a statement and withdrawing from the competition to save the reputation of this competition
    Why would the violating teams themselves withdraw from the national wars? Especially from the team from Germany, the organizer of national wars and, with a high probability, the violator of the ban rule, also participates there. So Germany may not win prizes. It is better for them to limit the dissemination of information about the current situation. And the Russians all lie, because everyone knows that they are liars and cheaters.
    KarajocaAntoninxbamfx3vilrine
  • Why would the violating teams themselves withdraw from the national wars? Especially from the team from Germany, the organizer of national wars and, with a high probability, the violator of the ban rule, also participates there. So Germany may not win prizes. It is better for them to limit the dissemination of information about the current situation. And the Russians all lie, because everyone knows that they are liars and cheaters.
    when you made such statement you should have strong evidence for you word otherwise, you may lose your reputation and devalue your attempts to justice in this situation 
    AntoninPaste
  • Vladimir_TopVladimir_Top Member Posts: 28
    Crocodile said:
    Why would the violating teams themselves withdraw from the national wars? Especially from the team from Germany, the organizer of national wars and, with a high probability, the violator of the ban rule, also participates there. So Germany may not win prizes. It is better for them to limit the dissemination of information about the current situation. And the Russians all lie, because everyone knows that they are liars and cheaters.
    when you made such statement you should have strong evidence for you word otherwise, you may lose your reputation and devalue your attempts to justice in this situation 
    It's very easy to define. If there is an offender in the team, then his points are not counted. Instead of these points, the stars of the virtual participant are taken. That is, the player is not in the guild, but he belongs to the same nationality as the team. To determine the team of the offender, you can add personal stars and if their sum is equal to the sum of the team, then there is a person with a ban in it
    [Deleted User]miori199373Antonin
  • where they keep the leaderboard? 
    Antonin
  • Karajoca said:

Now, put yourself in situation and what would you do when competition already started and then you receive info that X number of players can't play. Removing player from their teams without replacement meaning 19 other players can also just retire because what can they do outnumbered? 
    yes and yes the answer 
    then you play at gentleman's agreement competition the punishment for violation should be very hard otherwise it's ruined all idea of that competition 
    Mikhailmiori199373mirAntonin
  • KarajocaKarajoca Member Posts: 366
    Seriously? We learned about bans on Thursday, some players already invested fair amount of gold to push from beginning, and then because of  someone from their team who didn't want to admit they can't participate you disqualify whole team? 

I am sure you wouldn't be that blunt if you are the organizer and have to make this decisions.

Whole point of this competition is to have fun and represent your country - with participating in 1st place, not winning. 
    Look at teams of Malaysia, Taiwan, Vietnam etc. small countries who managed to make team of 20 and proud to be there. Don't ruin this for them because few individuals were dishonest and unfair. Those individuals already ruined reputation of their teams

If you were fair, be proud and dignified, all this closed threads are not the way to make anything good, trust me
    Schilalolik73AntoninRobotronlola_renntmarroba2000