Nightmare distance slap in the face to all.

BustaBusta Member Posts: 50
Ng thanks for listening to all of us wanting a new level to be challenged with the distance. We greatly appreciate it so thank you. 

Now for the major slap in the face to every single player in the community. The rewards part of it. 
Currently we have easy and hard modes for the distance. Easy mode rewards help the newer players with getting what is needed to upgrade their buildings and some survivors. Hard mode gives the players the opportunity to get epic and legendary components to help with advancing your survivors. 

Now enter nightmare mode and based off the second part of the update video posted. You have moved the hard mode rewards to the nightmare distance. And putting glorified easy mode rewards into the now hard mode. This hurts the entire community and quite honestly will piss off everyone as it should. 
The easy mode and hard mode rewards should remain the same or even possibly get a little boost of better rewards ( gold or even legendary fragment) and nightmare mode should be much better rewards than what the hard mode currently has. 
Why in the world would any of us players play the hard or nightmare mode for what equals lesser rewards. In the end we were asking for change to the distance and this NG is a giant slap in the face for the entire community as it doesn’t help it will actually hurt players trying to advance in the game. This is extremely disappointing and I really hope for all this gets changed before the update. If not it’s just another part of the game that will die off. 
SpikedCrocodilekinkoTCBRITODonCoquis7eyeW8Pain Walkerm4sDanski_46VovmirSuperheroanniesprinklesahmadmarocRiotZappaNezoShadowWalkermarroba2000KyrusEat_me_73Burmeliinisrelb67CaptainslayerPasteKasutomiori199373Hellnightbаnksy

Comments

• SpikedSpiked Member Posts: 160
    That is ridiculous to lower the rewards
    TCBRITONezoKasuto
  • maggie42maggie42 Member Posts: 1
    I agree busta they need to make it fair for all players high and low levels let's fix this next games please
    TCBRITOmiori199373
  • kinkokinko Member Posts: 117
    edited December 2020

That's so bad if it's true. we need an official response.

@Fluxxx

TCBRITOCrocodilemiranniesprinkles
  • CrocodileCrocodile Member Posts: 983

as we see gold components move to the nightmare mode and rewards in nightmare same as hard distance
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,767
    This is preview only , nightmare mode will have a new set of Rewards disregard that part of the video

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    ShadowWalkerDeathwish19

If you want to focus on any reward image on the video focus on this one

Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    javajnkieGamze
  • CrocodileCrocodile Member Posts: 983
    ATLAS-Z said:

If you want to focus on any reward image on the video focus on this one
    from that pic we see that gold move to the nightmare from hard and no gold for those who complete hard mode
    Hellnight
    edited December 2020

@Busta @Crocodile this is a pic I just snapped of the "current " distance

Notice anything?

Compare... 

CrocodilePasteGamzeMattOfEarth
    I think as a community we have come to overanalyze the videos and look beyond the content that is being presented for little hidden Clues and Easter eggs but this is generally not a good plan because as it's been stated these are just Dev builds

PasteMattOfEarthDeathwish19
  • MetalMetal Member Posts: 492
    I’m with Busta let it be known now so they don’t screw up
    m4sEngAamieTimboskiKyruss7eyeW8Drhoo
  • VovVov Member Posts: 84
    edited December 2020
    Nothing wrong with raising awareness of upcoming updates. As Busta stated, he is happy to be wrong rather than seeing the result same as the video footage. And to be honest, I am on his side on this matter.

Words can be harsh sometimes and I am not speaking on behalf of Busta or anyone, but his words speak the voice of many people. I am not at the endgame yet but I do not wish to reach there without a majority of them that actually helped building the game advance in a good way.

TimboskiDeathwish19Drhoo
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 774
    I am not too sure if the rewards will stay exactly the same on Normal and Hard mode @Firekid. They did lower the difficulty, and since we can boost rewards now, instead of resetting, that will save us gas. I can see the justification for lowering/tweaking them. However, I hope it will remain the same (or better lol). I do agree Nightmare reward will have better rewards. While I appreciate OP's intentions, I do believe he jumped the gun here.
    Timboski
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,805
    Well seeing as last couple of updates they have made changes to help speed up the process of getting towards endgame I’m guessing that keeping the rewards the same but making them attainable earlier is one way of doing this. Will have to wait and see .
  • IcePeterIcePeter Member Posts: 341
    I was going to post a poll about what we’re going to do with no Distance this week, but apparently there’s no need, since it’s clear we’re going to overreact to sneak peek videos and totally ignore the moderators’ explanations. 
    ShadowWalkerBurmeliinisPasteDeathwish19Drhoo
    Yup hard mode same rewards as now but lower difficulty

Paste
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,726
    Is this like “taste so good make you wanna slap your momma?”
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,188
    @Governator I have stocks in e-pitchforks and e-torches.  2020 has been a good year for my portfolio.

@Busta been here too long and seen too much unnecessary drama.

@zeeblack because that would make too much sense.  It’s 2020 don’t ya know?

MattOfEarthDeathwish19zeeblack
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,272
    2020 has been a banner year for Uncle Bob!
    Governator