Nation Wars 5 - December 2/2020

Comments

• WhoareyouWhoareyou Member Posts: 87
    Didn’t team Russian vote on this issue in the leaders chat ?
    Killingtime 
    AntoninЛеушка
  • WhoareyouWhoareyou Member Posts: 87
    I find that statement to be untrue everyone in the leaders group know about the vote it was posted 3 or more times in the leaders chat
    Killingtime 
    Antonin
  • RobotronRobotron Member Posts: 10
    I think the organizers did a terrible job and this deceitful event should be done away with 
    marroba2000WhoareyouKarajocaAntoninAlexKomAchilles4200SenninUnica
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,435
    😂😂😂😂 “Nation Wars” I change the name to......... “Vacation Wars!” Mofos I’m in the Bahamas! 😎 with yo momma 😂 🍹 
    TroublemakerShadowWalkerAchilles4200
  • 3vilrine3vilrine Member Posts: 259
    edited December 2020
    Slowly it gets embarrassing... like @Karajoca said:
    "Rules were there, posted, and it's only player's fault if they still signed up while knowing that their account was recently banned."
    Something like this is only possible in TWDNML, in real games you would be so done as a cheater people would call you out nonstop, flame you, you would be so done, but not in TWDNML, they even want justice...
    Had a good laugh on that .. now get your little Telegram group together for some "Disagrees". :p

ShadowWalkerKarajocaAntoninSenninADPaqUnica
  • Achilles4200Achilles4200 Member Posts: 5
    This war was awesome! looking forward to doing it again. thank you all involved 
    PressBurmeliinismarroba2000AntoninSenninADPaqUnica
  • BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 1,006
    This war was awesome! looking forward to doing it again. thank you all involved 
    Agreed. The drama on the forums were nowhere to be seen during the war, and instead what I saw was people trying their best and supporting each other.
    Ingame username: Jubjab
    Karajocamarroba2000BustaAntoninSennin
  • ignasignas Member Posts: 384
    @Vladimir_Top and what if leader asked the question but was tricked - that’s also his or team’s fault? 

Let’s put those marks on people accounts so everyone, and not only NG may know that we deal with a cheater. 
    m4s
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,726
    LETS ALL HUG IT OUT!!!
    NikitaMoon
  • Vladimir_TopVladimir_Top Member Posts: 28
    ignas said:
    @Vladimir_Top and what if leader asked the question but was tricked - that’s also his or team’s fault? 

If the player deceived the leader, then the team is not at fault. But why would a player do this? The top players of each nation participate in the war of nations and they are well-known, what is the reason for the deception they understand that they are letting the team down? In my opinion, the rule of prohibiting the participation of players with a ban is unfair. The player receives a second punishment for the same offense, in fact the ban makes the player a second-class person
    bаnksymiori199373SenninVastichTCBRITO
  • KarajocaKarajoca Member Posts: 370
    I really hope to see Russian community of players hosting virtual competition in this game in near future. 
    You obviously know the best and have answers and solutions for everything. Let's see how you will handle all kinds of problems organizers are facing and what decision you make when whole world is monitoring and expect you to satisfy them. 

I am not saying you should host Nation Wars 6,but anything, whatever you want. Just bring it on, show us how is done.

When you do that, then you can come here and and teach us all a lesson. All i see now is bla, bla, bla... not fair, we lost, bla, bla. 

And this message you get from guy who love Russia and consider you as brothers to my country. Totally disappointed in how some of you act here
    marroba2000TCBRITO
  • Vladimir_TopVladimir_Top Member Posts: 28
    Karajoca said:
    I really hope to see Russian community of players hosting virtual competition in this game in near future. 
    You obviously know the best and have answers and solutions for everything. Let's see how you will handle all kinds of problems organizers are facing and what decision you make when whole world is monitoring and expect you to satisfy them. 

I am not saying you should host Nation Wars 6,but anything, whatever you want. Just bring it on, show us how is done.

When you do that, then you can come here and and teach us all a lesson. All i see now is bla, bla, bla... not fair, we lost, bla, bla. 

And this message you get from guy who love Russia and consider you as brothers to my country. Totally disappointed in how some of you act here
    So I propose to organize youth games. Are you ready to provide information support? Or, for example, to be on the jury?
    [Deleted User]miori199373Sennin3vilrine
    Wanting justice and same treatment would be blaming real "villains" of this wars and those are ONLY players who had no right to play but still signed up.

But posts here are pure attacking organizers, two girls who's power in all this is very limited, who did and acted best they could among the wolves, and with info they get very late.

Simply not in my nature to let those attacks continue. 
    You want justice, you ask for it on wrong way, i am sure if you reacted differently, or haven't reacted at all we would actually find out more about what happened in all affected teams, but now after all this nobody wants to argue anymore. 

Except of course, crazy guys like me.
    marroba2000Sennin3vilrine
    ignas said:
    Really don’t understand how you can treat the same

1) fact of cheating DURING NW4 
    2) not being aware about participating in NW5 players that were not allowed and replacing them by other players 

Making equality between those two just blows my mind. 
    Exactly. If player cheated DURING NW, of course replacement would not be possible. 
    But this what happened here is different, team rosters were ruined and total score would not be correct. This wasn't possible to stop on time, late reaction from NG. 

Solutions offered are more then fair - 21st in qualification is replacement, or double stars of 20th player.
    Those teams will still play with handicap, not strong as they planned to be, but at least team can continue playing. 

And why so big deal about this? How would making teams play with less players be fair and ok? 
    First Nation Wars even had a "bench" so 21st-23rd can jump if something unpredictable happen. This of course was possible because guilds were virtual

Whole team cannot be punished because of something they have no control of, or individual person who had no right to play. We can argue how much you want it's selfish to ask for disqualification in this case
    fearofthedarkAntoninSenninignasm4s
  • mirmir Member Posts: 237
    The most important thing is to keep everything secret 😂. 21st century, funny😃. NG solve this question😎( If you can do it)  o that everyone can draw their own conclusion🤥. @Fluxxx
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,726
    This whole thing is a joke. It’s been the same since beginning it really is a cool event, but the drama and the cheating and the arguing it draws will not be stopped till a firm stance is taken. 

I had a complete blast in #4 scoring guild and not having to follow the BS or drama. Maybe next NW we will push for top 3