Call to Arms event!

123457»

Comments

• NovellNovell Member Posts: 199
     the daryl knife was the last one

:'(
    Didn't read the 5 days running time. Thought every day one class. So i hoped for the Dragon Tongue.

Proud member of WEIRDnDEADLY
  • VitoFirstVitoFirst Member Posts: 12
    Thanks for the event. It was cool)
  • olewearolewear Member Posts: 18
    VitoFirst said:
    Thanks for the event. It was cool)
    That's right!
    And please bring it back once I have enough gold ;-)
  • SparrowMervSparrowMerv Member Posts: 55
    edited September 2020
    WellyLuga said:
    WellyLuga said:
    Awesome weapon, if you don't have it and have the gold spare do not miss out. By far the best weapon for HDaryl :smile:
    I want to but it's not worth it, this one has no special ability and the trait combination can be obtained by playing missions. Love the knife but it's not that unique :(

Just to show the damage difference. Damage % badges will boost the damage you gain from a weapon, so whilst it's only 800 damage more on the screen it's actually a lot more (depending on the strength of your badges). Yes you can get a weapon with those exact traits from a crate, but what are the chances of that? I'm still waiting...

The extra 1500 damage should counter the extra damage you get on a charge attack that the spike has from charging. The spike might do marginally more damage on a charge attack but how often do you use charges compared to normal prowl attacks? As the others have said you can only reduce threat with a successful kill on a charge attack, Daryl's knife has a chance on every kill. The massively increased damage, paired with destructive makes it an absolute monster of a weapon when prowling with Daryl and the fact that it has gold TR means you can very quickly get the threat counter to zero. They aren't even in the same league IMO.

If i have read this sooner i would have bought the knife then...well, shit.. at least now i know. Next time i'm getting one if i get the chance!
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,670
    I got two or three extra Daryl knives that I don't use. 

I'll happy trade them in for 500 gold each?
    (1000/2)

:D 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    TCBRITO
  • SparrowMervSparrowMerv Member Posts: 55
    ATLAS-Z said:
    I got two or three extra Daryl knives that I don't use. 

I'll happy trade them in for 500 gold each?
    (1000/2)

:D 
    Gimme gimme gimme!
    ATLAS-Z
  • ThunderstormThunderstorm Member Posts: 89
    And that's the reason why we should have in-game player-to-player trading of equipment. NG takes 30% while the seller takes 70%. Haha
    After upgrading workshop and training ground, can we get a new call to arms event?
    First week weapons and second week armor!?
    LoneWanderer360
  • MudMoccasinMudMoccasin Member Posts: 579
    Novell said:
    After upgrading workshop and training ground, can we get a new call to arms event?
    First week weapons and second week armor!?
    YESSSSS!!!!!! And PLEASE let it be unique Armor such as the following:

I think the Shooter's Had a "Leader's Jacket" as well..... Any other unique Armor I failed to mention?
  • PastePaste Member Posts: 703
    Only thing that matters for armors is their traits. Their appearance isn't even used in battle.
    If you want to get better at this game, join Discord and learn badge crafting and much more: https://discord.gg/cDhgv3AJ89
    Paste said:
    Only thing that matters for armors is their traits. Their appearance isn't even used in battle.

You require a touch of imagination my man

Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
  • olewearolewear Member Posts: 18
    Does anybody have an idea when the next "Call To Arms" event will take place?
  • ArqueueArqueue Member Posts: 108
    i would also like to know when is next 'calls to arms' event. any info? thx
  • DedmonDedmon Member Posts: 21
    We had one event in March and one in September, so it appears to be every 6 months.  Hope I'm wrong, but my guess is next March.
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,740
    I’m also on the camp of not caring what the image of the armour looks like but always found it weird that there are only 3 types for each class. 
  • TuruTuru Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 5
    @Fluxxx it is possible to have this event again, before the year is out. Please
    MudMoccasin
    Give it to me baby! B)
    With indroducing Black Market, CTA events are useless. You can buy permanently weapons and armor in the Black Market. Speacial weapons and armor can also buy in GW shop.
    ShadowWalker
  • MasterofBulletsMasterofBullets Member Posts: 19
    Rip Call to Arms event. Weapons being offered daily in the Gold Market is better anyway
    PasteFirekidVerdao1914ShadowWalker
    edited December 2020
    yes. black market sells special weapons as well if you get right seller. price is less than 1000 gold because we get also black tokens. best thing is no need to wait for 6 months. yay! thx 
    Verdao1914ShadowWalker
  • Phalanx44Phalanx44 Member Posts: 275

Best option in my Black Market right now. 250 gold cheaper than the GAR was offered in the last CTA event. 
    Misses silver Lucky, but you cant get a Concussion assault weapon - without Piercing - for free any other way. To my knowledge, at least.
    ShadowWalker
  • PastePaste Member Posts: 703
    I wouldn't pay any gold for that.
    If you want to get better at this game, join Discord and learn badge crafting and much more: https://discord.gg/cDhgv3AJ89
  • Phalanx44Phalanx44 Member Posts: 275
    For a player who doesnt spend a dime for special weapons, bundles, or even gas, and only accumulates gold by mining in-game reward crates, special weapons are incredibly rare, outside of the call to arms or seasonal events. This is a fantastic concussion rifle, for cheaper than the last one was offered.

Im pretty sold on it. The biggest gripe with the Devastator (or even the pickle jar, for that matter) was that peircing makes it unfavorable for stun walling.
    This rifle misses the Lucky trait, but the 'discount' makes up for that.
  • KarajocaKarajoca Member Posts: 356
    You just could have waited for lucky rifle to appear and spend 1000 gold on it. It appeared in other shops so you will get it as well, just a metter of time @Phalanx44

This was just 1st day of the shop. 🙈 Early to say but is to expect that all possible weapons will circle and re-appear in 2 week period or so
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 747
    Yeah I have the GAR in the Governor's shop right now. Just wait for that.

That being said, I really like the winter skin. It would be great if we were able to swap skins of weapons, for a reasonable fee. At the end of the day it doesn't matter that much, but it is kind of boring getting the same weapon over and over again.
    Yeah I'm buying all kinds of shit I don't need in the black market pissing away gold. I'm sure lots of people doing this just excited for new options in a Shiny new store

I bought a second Chainsaw for no good reason

Verdao1914ShadowWalkerPasteXeRo
    @Fluxxx with the black market here to stay, will there be any more call to arms event? just curious. thx
    yup thx for reply, Fluxx

@zbot pls help close this thread. thx
This discussion has been closed.