Black Market Weapons

Since the black market heroes are selling signature weapons now, I would like to see some old ones revisited. I feel like having the nostalgia and cool factor of these weapons would overcome the fact that i could use some newer weapons with better functionalities. This would keep me wanting to spend my gold on the old weapons instead of the new crazy weapons I already have. For example, Carl selling 'See no evil, Hear no evil' instead of a flaming crossbow pistol. It just seems more authentic and once you get op with grenades and gore piles, you can afford to sacrifice functionality over aesthetics in some of your weapons. Please bring back See no evil, Hear no evil @Fluxxx i beg you
MudMoccasindalmerTatdJdm

Comments

• MudMoccasinMudMoccasin Member Posts: 632
    edited December 2020
    See No Evil, Hear No Evil..... the only Glock in this game!!!!!
    Carl_Tyreese999TatdJdm

^^^^^^^Hope to see these in the Black Market with revamped traits!!!!!!
    Carl_Tyreese999ShadowWalkerTatdJdm
  • warlock1271warlock1271 Member Posts: 155
    ✔ 👍

MudMoccasinCarl_Tyreese999
    ^^^^^^^^^Hope I get Lucky enough to see that Silenced MAC 10 in the Black Market!!!!

Carl_Tyreese999
  • PastePaste Member Posts: 752

Some of these can be bought with random traits for 6M tomatoes. You could end up with better traits than they normally come with, but it's unlikely. For every attempt you get 100 black market tokens you can save for special functionality weapons.
    If you want to get better at this game, join Discord and learn badge crafting and much more: https://discord.gg/cDhgv3AJ89
    MudMoccasinATLAS-Z
    Paste said:

Some of these can be bought with random traits for 6M tomatoes. You could end up with better traits than they normally come with, but it's unlikely. For every attempt you get 100 black market tokens you can save for special functionality weapons.
    @Paste
    Does it have the same damage cone as the other shotguns (i.e. Festive Shotgun, Shane's Buckshot, ect.) ? Or has it remain unchanged by using the straight line of damage like rifles? 
  • Carl_Tyreese999Carl_Tyreese999 Member Posts: 55
    Update: NG has answered our prayers @MudMoccasin :D 
    MudMoccasinTatdJdm
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,846
    @MudMoccasin I think you know the answer

:'( 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

PasteCarl_Tyreese999
    I never got any of those options when Maggie and Rick popped up in Black Market!!! 😥
    Guess I need those tokens first.... And if the Devs are reading this, any chance Aaron's Worn Silenced pistol or Heath's Crowbar will be seen??
  • SinclairCupcakeSinclairCupcake Member Posts: 13
    Update: NG has answered our prayers @MudMoccasin :D 
    I think it fits better under Rick then Carl, I don’t remember but was this ever actually used by Carl in the show? The only time I remember it being used was by Rick in the season 3 premier, when they were clearing the prison yard. 
    SinclairCupcake said: I think it fits better under Rick then Carl, I don’t remember but was this ever actually used by Carl in the show? The only time I remember it being used was by Rick in the season 3 premier, when they were clearing the prison yard. 
    I believe you're correct!!!! Just scroll down to "Glock 19" on this page:
    http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/Walking_Dead,_The_-_Season_3#Glock_19