I'm level 20 and have still yet to attempt a deadly mission
Does that make me a big fat wimp?
thanks
alexsunny
NerfZone187ADPaqTimboski

Comments

• WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,739
    edited December 2020
    I'm level 28 and also yet to attempt a deadly mission. Does that make me a wimp too? :cry:

Deadly missions were removed many years ago from what I understand. I've been playing since June 2017 so it will have been before that.
    relb67GovernatorMrLucky
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 739
    I am also a big fat wimp.

#bringbackdeadlymissions
    ReeconnMrLucky
  • NerfZone187NerfZone187 Member Posts: 772
    Hello,

I'm level 20 and have still yet to attempt a deadly mission
    Does that make me a big fat wimp?

thanks
    alexsunny
    Yes, :p
    GovernatorMrLucky
  • NerfZone187NerfZone187 Member Posts: 772
    Deadly Missions disappeared when Heroes were introduced. Deadly Missions were those that you could permanently lose a Survivor if they died. The rewards were a bit better for the risk. Those you lost ended up being remembered in the Memorial Tent.ย 

Ahhh, good times...

Cyborgs live forever!ย 
    Governator
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,473
    ..ooohhh lol.. i had too a terrible Xmas that year! Lost my 3 hunters in Into the Wood ..will never forget Xmas 2015! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

zbot said:
    Oh the horror! Christmas Day Massacre!

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    GovernatorMrLucky
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 739
    capibara said:
    ..ooohhh lol.. i had too a terrible Xmas that year! Lost my 3 hunters in Into the Wood ..will never forget Xmas 2015! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

zbot said:
    Oh the horror! Christmas Day Massacre!

ย ย 

Governator
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,645
    I only lost one guy I was sad about, it was a brand new unicorn assault i had just found, she was low level.ย 

I forget why she was in my party? I think I was doing a daily quest or something and then I forgot she was on the team still and I jumped into a deadly mission... I was screwed right from the start. It was a sad day.

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    ThanosOfTitan