Official Update 3.12 Sneak Peek - HellFrost Discussion Thread

124»

Comments

• FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,741
    Sorry your complaining about getting 10 free gas for completing maps you would be doing anyway? Dailies are extra free rewards they aren’t meant to reimburse you the cost for doing them. 
    ATLAS-ZMasterofBullets
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,674
    Superhero said:
    ATLAS-Z said:
    You can just skip those, or you can do season missions for 1 gas each

Not, if you have to do challenge missions.

Sorry I've not seen that quest in years

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    Burmeliinis
  • ArqueueArqueue Member Posts: 110
    edited December 2020
    Firekid said:
    Sorry your complaining about getting 10 free gas for completing maps you would be doing anyway? Dailies are extra free rewards they aren’t meant to reimburse you the cost for doing them. 

yes. but more like show the problem. i know its free but not balanced i think. my fren get flare, grenade and medkit on 3 days, but i got 10 gas on same 3 days for 'completing challenge missions'. hope you understand what i mean. im just comparing with my fren. must be bad luck but still unbalanced.  
    @Arqueue I think I get what you mean. What I would say is that everyone will get a tool each day and it will always be in the 4th slot. I think gas is usually in 3rd slot, so won’t see that again for a few weeks as it’s always going to be campaign tokens now. You shouldn’t be getting gas instead of tools. 
    Arqueue
    Oh and only two quests I’ve seen for tools so far is either 12 missions or 125 walkers so think that’s going to be pretty standard too. 
    m4s
    edited December 2020
    i think every one got different events related to different items each day. my gas rewards on the 3 days are on 4th slot. bad luck
    edited December 2020
    @Arqueue this may sound stupid but have you updated the game? 
    And if you have updated have you had any tools in your dailies at all? 
    yes updated. after the 3 days, i get a grenade, so i think its just bad luck. i think its by chance. 
    @Arqueue it really isn’t chance. Everyone gets 1 tool a day and it’ll always be in the 4th slot. May be worth a ticket to support if you are sure you had updated for those 3 days. You may get some tools or at least let support know of a potential bug. 
    ok @Firekid if i get that again, i will send in a ticket. this time i take photo for proof which i never last time. thx again.
    Firekid
  • SuperheroSuperhero Member Posts: 239
    5 piles of gore and one medikit so far. No flares, no grenades  :(
  • BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 831
    edited December 2020
    I hate to say this, but I think the daily tool rewards should be removed. They are usually of the type "complete 12 missions" and I do 12 missions pretty much only on the first and second day of the challenge and on Monday with the Distance. So Tara has been really busy at the beach lately...

And that is really the kind of grind that I hate. Earlier I could just not care about the daily missions, but tools are so valuable (50 gold each at the black market) so I do feel forced to do the tool daily now. Not fun! 

EDIT: At least make it so that GW missions are counted as missions
    Ingame username: Jubjab
    FirekidCrocodileATLAS-Z3vilrineMasterofBulletss7eyeW8
  • PastePaste Member Posts: 706
    @Firekid He said he was doing them, so clearly he can be bothered. However it's a repetitive mind numbing chore. I don't blame him for not wanting that in the game every day. It's the kind of thing that makes it hard for people to play moderately and they burn out or go cold turkey.
    If you want to get better at this game, join Discord and learn badge crafting and much more: https://discord.gg/cDhgv3AJ89
    CrocodileBurmeliinisFirekid
    Mind numbing grinding has been part of this game since day 1

A huge number of us have reached the endgame so we are rarely subjected anymore

Now there's one tiny thing back in the game to tempt endgamers into a bit of grind once more?

I hated doing dailies since they existed, but I did them... eventually I outgrew the rewards and it was no longer worth my time. Now it is again. 

Endure the grind, get your reward
    Don't do it, no reward. 

Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Firekid
  • BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 831
    Firekid said:
    Really? Because you can’t be bothered to spend about 5 mins doing beach life no one else should get tools in their dailies? Christ how ridiculous. 
    Just my opinion. No need to get all angry about it. :wink:
    Ingame username: Jubjab
    Firekid
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,748
    edited December 2020
    Firekid said:
    Really? Because you can’t be bothered to spend about 5 mins doing beach life no one else should get tools in their dailies? Christ how ridiculous. 
    Just my opinion. No need to get all angry about it. :wink:
    I think your error was saying they should be removed, taking away the free tools we've only just got is instantly going to get someone's back up :lol:

Since it's technically an item worth 50 gold you should have to work a little for it and if you don't then it's not going to make a huge difference if you miss one. I think maybe it could be changed so that it could be in any slot, that way you might be given a chance to get one for something less time consuming like kill 10 wall walkers etc
    BurmeliinisPaste
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 1,090
    My go to mission for complete 12 is 10b #4 Treetop, easy to do in a short time. 
  • m4sm4s Member Posts: 201
    @Danski_46
    10 A #4 Treetop  ;)

Danski_46
  • m4sm4s Member Posts: 201
    3vilrine said:
    Can you give us a winter themed camp like you did in years before? Would fit the time and maybe a winter themed challenge for the Christmas time? :blush:
    Global warming 
    marroba2000
    Anyone upgrade the Winter Harpoon yet? Functionality doesn't mention silent like in the notes. I'm curious if it is indeed silent. 

kinkoTCBRITO
  • kinkokinko Member Posts: 117
    I am very curious too. and all my guild members are waiting for the info.
  • MasterofBulletsMasterofBullets Member Posts: 19
    edited December 2020
    It’s definitely a silent Harpoon. It mentioned that in the update notes plus Jayz uses it here.

Edit: Only the normal attack is silent. Some bullshit advertising.

https://youtu.be/hj1yT0LuoOc
    TCBRITO
  • kmrkmr Member Posts: 139
    ATLAS-Z said:
    Anyone upgrade the Winter Harpoon yet? Functionality doesn't mention silent like in the notes. I'm curious if it is indeed silent. 
    Normal attack silent but charged attack generates threat. 
    TCBRITO
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 1,075
    False advertising on this one....it doesn't say no threat on normal attacks only.  
    15 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    Entry level Boot Camp & Badge System 101 Chat
    Our top 3 Global Guilds form a team of 60 Top 20 in Elite Mid 20 in Recon and Bottom 20 in Hellcats
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

3vilrinekinko
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,748
    edited December 2020
    False advertising or bug? Guess we will have to wait until @Fluxxx gets back from his holiday. I'm glad I didn't insta buy this, most time you use the lucky harpoon is with Sasha and you basically have a charge attack per turn. 1 walker threat per turn instead of 2 is still too many, it's not worth the money.
    TCBRITOShezza10MasterofBulletsFirekid
    Yes it's a very fine weapon, but for it to warrant a purchase from folks who already have several other Harpoon guns, both shoots need to be silent. 

Firekid