Winter Harpoon Gun Issue

HirntodHirntod Member Posts: 6
Bought the sasha version of the winter harpoon gun (luck instead of piercing). Description says „this weapon does not generate walker thread“. Unfortunately, it does generate thread when using the charged attack. May I kindly ask to fix this issue? 

Many thanks in advance & fabulous christmas everyone!
ATLAS-ZmirMasterofBulletskinkoMinKhans7eyeW8borneokidDanmen

Comments

• ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,657
    I'm worried it will require an update. 

But I hope it's a priority 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    kinkoHirntods7eyeW8Danmen
  • mirmir Member Posts: 216
    I don't think it's an accident.  It has already been a day since I wrote to the service, so far there is no response.  While I am very upset with this purchase, I want to return the purchase, as I do not see the point in it.
    HirntodDanmen
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 1,070
    Fluxxx and the development team are on holiday until the first of the year.
    15 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    Entry level Boot Camp & Badge System 101 Chat
    Our top 3 Global Guilds form a team of 60 Top 20 in Elite Mid 20 in Recon and Bottom 20 in Hellcats
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

Hirntod
  • mirmir Member Posts: 216
    The duty officer should say this is a bug or it is so conceived, but forgot to say it.
    HirntodDanmen
  • kinkokinko Member Posts: 117
    edited December 2020
    I don't want to say too much, but the description causes misunderstandings. NG need to refund or fix it if it is a bug.
    HirntodDanmen
  • HirntodHirntod Member Posts: 6
    edited December 2020

@community thank you for your comments. I never meant to fix this bug immediately - since there are children dying in this world and stressed NG devs do badly need some rest during christmas

@kinko thank you for your comment, but I‘m curious: what do you think causes misunderstanding in the sentence:  this-weapon-does-not-generate-walker-thread? Look, for me it‘s like: the-earth-is-a-sphere. In both statements is absolutely no chance to misinterpret - at least from my humble point of view ;)
    TroublemakerkinkoDanmen
  • kinkokinko Member Posts: 117
    What you're saying is perfectly true. So We are waiting for the bug to be fixed.
    HirntodDanmenwms
  • DanmenDanmen Member Posts: 2
    Im sure the sentence it's same with Daryl Assault Rifle, which one if we do charge attack does not generate Walker threat. That meants winter harpoon it's also must be same when doing charge attack. 
    borneokidHirntodwmskinko
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,657
    So I have report that full silent is the intention, so expect this to be fixed

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    HirntodkinkoDanmen
  • HirntodHirntod Member Posts: 6
    edited January 5
    Today I received a free new harpoon gun that works correctly. And so should all other players that were affected - hopefully.  Thank you support & community. Case closed.
  • dangaleldangalel Member Posts: 33
    Does this count as older than 30 days?

• CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,264
    dangalel said:

It’s difficult to tell if you’re just a 10 year old child or an adult behaving like a 10 year old child or someone with the brain of a 10 year old child. With that I might just have insulted 10 year old children.
    VovdangalelPaste
  • dangaleldangalel Member Posts: 33
    Cronus said:
    dangalel said:

It’s difficult to tell if you’re just a 10 year old child or an adult behaving like a 10 year old child or someone with the brain of a 10 year old child. With that I might just have insulted 10 year old children.
    I'd be more worried that you just mentioned 10 year old children 4 times in a form post. All sorts of flags raised there. On any registers?
    s7eyeW8Crocodile
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,264
    edited February 3
    dangalel said:
    Cronus said:
    dangalel said:

I'd be more worried that you just mentioned 10 year old children 4 times in a form post. All sorts of flags raised there. On any registers?