❄️ Happy Holidays!

FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager Posts: 1,016
Hi guys!

I'd like to inform you our team will be on holidays starting from next week until the end of the year, that includes me as well so I won't be around on the forum until 2021.

Our team would like to thank each one of you that makes up this active and vibrant community. Despite this tough year, it's been wonderful to see how much you guys support and care about each other and our game. Your discussions, feedback, and new ideas have been invaluable in shaping the game's development, and will continue to be! 

Enjoy the holiday season, and Merry Christmas to those who celebrate it, and Happy New Year!
SixhuitPain Walker99tatsuya993vilrineATLAS-ZZetteArqueueShadowWalkerCrocodileGovernatorChrisScorpioWellyLugaPasteRickMSAJankelDanski_46relb67zeekdogmarroba2000huskersoxfans7eyeW8Deathwish19m4sGamzezivaoliviaAngelspitzaradinJimiFaithbooshTatdJdmZURICH

Comments

• Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,601
    Have a good and deserved rest Fluxxx. Can't wait to see what 2021 has in store for us. 

Probably making a video!

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MultiPainproduction
    99tatsuya99relb67Deathwish19JimiFaith
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,489
    Happy holidays guys, we'll have a whole new bunch of junk to throw at you on the Shiny New Year ☺️

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    3vilrineJimiFaith
  • ReeconnReeconn Member Posts: 540
    Have a good one 👍
    Deathwish19JimiFaith
  • ArqueueArqueue Member Posts: 95
    happy holidays to all !
    time for everyone to take a break and have good rest ! will wait for 2021 new year event
    JimiFaith
  • marroba2000marroba2000 Member Posts: 221

🥳🥳🥳
    GovernatorDeathwish19
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,152
    Happy Holidays....

I am the one and only Zee Black, climbed all the way to Level 75, part of SG Woot, the 3 million star guild

Deathwish19JimiFaith
  • JimiFaithJimiFaith Member Posts: 785
    Happy Holidays everyone... :)

capibaraChrisScorpio
This discussion has been closed.