X-Mas/New Years Call?

Will we get input? I know NG are on holiday this week. I’ve got 1200 radios and 270 free calls burning a hole in my pocket...

Comments

• PastePaste Member Posts: 664
    Save free bronze calls for nightmare Distance. I wish I didn't spend all mine just before they announced it.
    If you want to get better at this game, join Discord and learn badge crafting and much more: https://discord.gg/cDhgv3AJ89
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,491
    Yeah reconsider blowing those free calls on new years

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
  • m4sm4s Member Posts: 175
    Free calls for new year.
    X-mas call?
  • IcePeterIcePeter Member Posts: 280
    Paste said:
    Save free bronze calls for nightmare Distance. I wish I didn't spend all mine just before they announced it.
    Wait, what?? Apparently I missed something and don’t see anything in release notes.  
    wms
  • BilldingerBilldinger Member Posts: 277
    What's going on with Free 1 Calls?
    1 Free calls include chance to get 2021 tokens random Hero
    Yes, I’d been saving for the New Years call, but I’m confused about the vague nightmare distance reference.
  • DaiikoDaiiko Member Posts: 123
    Il a sûrement fait plein d'appels à 1☆ pour pouvoir sacrifier pour passer la distance cauchemard 
    Paste
    Oh, for more sacrificial Distance scrubs? My bench is 50 deep already, I’ll burn the free calls next week.
  • ArqueueArqueue Member Posts: 95
    consider the generous gifts NG giving us this holiday, maybe your dream may come true.
  • SparrowMervSparrowMerv Member Posts: 47
    Wait, you get +1 bronze calls everyday, but by not spending them they add up?
  • SuperheroSuperhero Member Posts: 238
    Wait, you get +1 bronze calls everyday, but by not spending them they add up?

Yep, as do the silver and gold calls.

ATLAS-ZSparrowMerv
    Like this:

ShadowWalkerATLAS-Z
  • DocGonzoDocGonzo Member Posts: 22
    Wow I had no idea the silver and gold calls stacked up. Is it connected to the radio tent level? I have a few bronze calls stocked up. Good to know about the silver and gold..

I know the Christmas call ends soon. Do you think we go straight into the New years stuff?? Or a couple days between? I am still only a couple months into the game. So any insight is appreciated. 
    wms
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,193
    DocGonzo said:
    Wow I had no idea the silver and gold calls stacked up. Is it connected to the radio tent level? I have a few bronze calls stocked up. Good to know about the silver and gold..

I know the Christmas call ends soon. Do you think we go straight into the New years stuff?? Or a couple days between? I am still only a couple months into the game. So any insight is appreciated. 
    The Gold Call is based on your Radio Tent Level. You get one free Gold Call per week when you get your Radio Tent to Level 12 (current max level). The free Bronze Call is daily and I don't think it's tied to your Radio Tent level. The free Silver call is twice a week, but I can't recall if it is tied to your Radio Tent level or not. I don't think it is.

I usually burn down my free calls when there is a 2X Regular Survivor Token call event. The chance of getting a 64+ Hero token pull is pretty small, but if they are free, you can try your luck.

The guess is we'll get the special 2021 New Year's Hero Token Chance starting next week. I think they did the 2020 Hero Token Call over the New Year's weekend last year. That seems so long ago and I really want to flush 2020 out of my memory. :sunglasses:

@DocGonzo You Play alone or something Guild?
  • DocGonzoDocGonzo Member Posts: 22
    I am in a guild. I just joined for the bonus. The leader is active and  recruiting. Lots of newer players I think. Mostly use Jay-Z guide, Magics discord and forum for info. 
  • ArqueueArqueue Member Posts: 95
    edited December 2020
    @Governator hi. my tent is level 10 but no free silver calls. only free bronze calls. maybe my council level not high enough
    3.10 update

Arqueue
  • SparrowMervSparrowMerv Member Posts: 47
    Well my free calls are not stacking up, radio tent is level 10 if that's relevant.