F2P LeaderBoards

Comments

• FreeToPlayFreeToPlay Member Posts: 36
    -There is an easy solution, currently there are very good doctors who treat people with cell phone addiction. There are also good doctors who treat people with relationship problems, it is a very serious matter. Please request assistance.

-Nobody asked for an opinion, it is a direct question to NG not to the players, you know, do not answer and you will not waste your time.

- Children! Innocence, how well they live!

-F2P pay, watching advertising.

Stop troll, you are the same as always, this is a serious post for NG.
    GovernatorShadowWalkerJediMasterYodaMojaku[Deleted User]MattOfEarthKyrus
    You know perfectly well that if I send a private to one of the moderators or the Head of TWD, it will be nothing, these things must be made public. Like I said before, I have bought things in the game and will continue to do so and more now at Christmas (self-gift).
    There are people who cannot pay anything in the game, there are people who want to pay but cannot, there are people who can pay and do not want to. By default, these forums always attack people who can pay and don't want to, the problem is that people don't know if that person can pay or not.
    Do you know what happens in the forum, when someone from any F2P player opens a post? Troll him, attack him, embarrass him, etc ... when in reality nothing is known about his life, worst of all, this is quite allowed.
    This is why practically no one speaks or writes F2P on the forum. I am not asking for free stuff to be given, I am asking about the possibility of having F2P Leaderboards or as another person said in the thread, even highlighting them in another color. I previously said that I am aware of the big (or not) work it would take to do it, but as always some of other players go out to play the soccer game and try to injure the opposing players.

They never say their reasons, talk about the reasons of the company (few developers, little time), which we all already know...
    JediMasterYodaNerfZone1873vilrineGovernatorMattOfEarthKyrus
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,921
    edited December 2020
    I’ve never known someone who is FTP get attacked on here unless they post stupid stuff like this game is only P2W and they rightly get shot down by people who then list a load of players who do amazing whilst being free to play. Or those who whinge that it’s unfair because they are free to play and those who support the game have better stuff. 
    Anyway I’ve gone horribly off topic so back on topic now. 
    Good luck with your idea to add a new leaderboard. 
    RiotZappaShadowWalkerMattOfEarthADPaq
  • ArqueueArqueue Member Posts: 211
    edited December 2020
    im not sure about you all, but i like to see a list of p2p players instead. these players are main reason why this game can last long. i salute and thank them cos i like this game. if can, NG show us here the top 100 players who contributed highest money to them. nice to include when they join game and how much they spend until now.

if any new players want to appear on list, just spend some money help the company. please dont burn me. thx

Firekid
  • OnceMoreWithFeelingOnceMoreWithFeeling Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 9
    Why do P2P players always get defensive.   Those F2P at the top of the leaderboards are impressive.    They should be proud of it.   0 gold used vs someone buying their way to a good score.   That's true skill. 
    When tools got introduced, everyone especially P2P players complained.   Why?  Because it took away the pure competition of GW.  The exact same way gold takes away from pure competition of Challenge   I would love to see a F2P leaderboard, but sadly i don't believe NG would ever do it. 
    FreeToPlayADPaq
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,966
    The thing is, how would you even implement it? Only accounts that had never invested? Then as soon as you buy something you're gone? Let's say I've never spent a penny other than buying a weapon like the harpoon a year ago, a weapon that ended up in the GW shop anyway for a F2Per to get. Or I spend 300 gold on heals, does that void me from the LB? Both are doable for free. There are just too many variables.

I do agree with many of the comments though, you can see some players almost bragging about being F2P and it does appear kind of obnoxious as they probably could afford to support the game but choose not too out of a sense of entitlement. Others just quietly go about their business because they're not in a position to throw money at a mobile game. We should keep it on topic though.
    ShadowWalker[Deleted User]
    - A F2P or P2P list is basically the same, the players would be differentiated. Regarding the monetary contributions, personally I believe that it would cause problems in the future and may violate the privacy law.

-The only way to make a differentiation is the following: You have bought something from the game with money or not. The example of the Harpoon is perfect, when people bought it, there was a very big difference at high levels. Right now lucky harpoon, makes a difference with pierced harpoon, used by Sasha obviously.

There is friend, F2P / P2W / P2P is a never ending story, it happens here and in all microcredits games, I have already commented previously, there will be players who pay, others who do not want to pay and others who cannot. There will be players proud of being F2P, others of being P2P, and others proud of P2W and that will not be solved in life (well yes, when we buy a game that does not have microcredits or dlc, consumerism kills us), the problem is that here, an F2P player is automatically rejected because the rest of the people automatically say they don't want to pay but they don't know the story behind it. Prejudices ... nothing that doesn't happen in real life. 

GOD, let's stop talking about F2P and P2P or P2W. If no one talks about it, I'm not going to talk

I don't see the future and I don't see the past but I would have liked to know what would have happened if the game had cost money from the beginning ...
    Governator3vilrineMattOfEarth
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,388
    @ShadowWalker. NG could always help out that Nigerian Prince who keeps sending out those emails. I would, but I spent all my money on Harpoon Guns. :disappointed:
    ShadowWalkerFreeToPlay

Thanks guys! this is all i need, free bumps and a few screenshots! 
    MattOfEarth
    A guild of F2P Players would be awesome.   There could be tiers.  Top level, mid, Low.   Everyone sends in a screen of their Gold before and after.   It would be a true competition.  I think the main difference between top F2Ps vs P2P is endless retries.  I wonder what the scores would be like.   Busta vs Bloody in a F2P match.   That would be fun to see
    ShadowWalkerFreeToPlay
    - It is good to set goals, each one has their own. As you say, you are really new to the game, so currently, you are not affected either positively or negatively by the creation of an F2P list, it should be indifferent to you. You are starting, if you have not bought anything or if you have bought it, the reasons you give, you are currently suffering from them ... When a player starts a game that has been on the market for a long time, these things usually happen to him.

- What? Do you think that a player sending a screenshot of the gold that he has shows that he is F2P? seriously? Gas purchases and xp? Bundles? NG is the only one who can prove that a player is F2P or not.
    3vilrine[Deleted User]GovernatorMattOfEarthDanski_46
    - It is good to set goals, each one has their own. As you say, you are really new to the game, so currently, you are not affected either positively or negatively by the creation of an F2P list, it should be indifferent to you. You are starting, if you have not bought anything or if you have bought it, the reasons you give, you are currently suffering from them ... When a player starts a game that has been on the market for a long time, these things usually happen to him.

- What? Do you think that a player sending a screenshot of the gold that he has shows that he is F2P? seriously? Gas purchases and xp? Bundles? NG is the only one who can prove that a player is F2P or not.

The major reason for high scores is gold burn.   Unlimited tries on a mission vs 2.5 hour wait for healing.   If you're saying that a true F2P player won't have any good weapons that's completely wrong.   Many save their gold /gas and get unicorn weapons/tools through gold purchases and special events.   F2P players have almost the exact same weapons that P2P players have.   The main difference between P2P and F2P is Pink stars
    GovernatorFirekidATLAS-ZFreeToPlayADPaqRiotZappa
    Burning gold without gasoline is a bit tricky, so people buy gas... All players have the same events, oh,  wait, in what event does the silent harpon appear? The subject of weapons has been improved a lot but do not be fooled there are always better ones and sooner for the P2W. Important, there was a time when a player (F2P, P2P and P2W) could not even imagine that the weapons that were sold in the store could be obtained with savings and effort.

Sure, people (F2P) save gold and gasoline to win a scavenge a month and the rest make less stars or do not play them ... then ... but ... ohoho F2P is at a disadvantage and that's it.

It's true, the only difference is the pink stars ... and the abilities changed in the characters themselves.... jajajjaajjaja 

3vilrine[Deleted User]TCBRITOMattOfEarthATLAS-ZGovernatorDanski_46
    The same joke, the same audience laughing. A comedy actor or the funny boy of the group in decline? Taking advantage of the fact that Morgan's staff mentioned, this was a weapon that marked a lot the difference between buying it or not buying it.

By the way, we have to give thanks to NG since now players who are starting, when they save gold, they will have access to these weapons on the black market.

Another question for NG, a level 25 user (for example) pays the same amount of gold for the same weapon as a level 75 player at market place?
    3vilrineNerfZone187GovernatorMattOfEarth[Deleted User]RiotZappa
    Happy New Year to all! @Fluxxx Can you answer positively or negatively to the request made?
    ShadowWalker
    waiting for a response! @Fluxxx

s7eyeW8Arqueue[Deleted User]Governator
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,388
    Thank you @Fluxxx for the clear and reasonable response. :+1:
    FluxxxATLAS-Z[Deleted User]FreeToPlay
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 850
    I actually think there is a fun way that this can be implemented. Why not add a special border color based on your spending? Or maybe exclusive icons? For example, if you spend X amount of money on the game it gives you access to the money bags icon, and if you never spend money you have the exclusive hammer and sickle icon? All you have to do is display the badges on the leaderboards next to our names. Obviously this will be 100% optional so if people don't want to disclose their business then they don't have to, and they can just use the regular options. However, if you want to show off either way then you will have the option to do so.

FirekidFreeToPlayGovernatorm4s
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,726
    @ShadowWalker in a previous game I used to play called Parallel Kingdom they gave special swag to members who spent the most during events. 

So if they used or put in trophies you knew they spent a ton of money as it was given to top 10 spenders. The game was live action all the time so wherever you logged off at your character stayed on that map in a sleep mode. 
    Some cool features for top spenders that allows them to show off but doesn’t mean they have to would be cool. 
    FreeToPlay
This discussion has been closed.