PM to be on our waiting list! Happy Hunting!

Comments

• LismoreLismore Member Posts: 186
    LOL!   In addition to a little friendly competition, you will find some laughter too.

This guild just reached over 3 million stars!! So proud of this group!  Congratulations.
    Be part of the energy of LISMORE...check us out!
    LISMORE GUILD will "RISE UP" to the challenge.
    Are you ready to join the fight?

SEARCH  "LISMORE" or PM me or email if you want to be first in line for the next opening
    e-mail: [email protected]
    Private Message us here
    B
  • zombieornottobezombieornottobe Member Posts: 96
    We are also multi lingual. We speak Canadian eh, Brittish, Brilliant and Irish for you ladies and ladies. We can even understand some Louisiana.

IS THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLf1XMAtZ4k&feature=emb_title

Enjoy some tunes.....classic....

SEARCH  "LISMORE" or PM me or email if you want to be first in line for the next opening
    Private Message us here
    B

IS THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE?
    Enjoy this classic....
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLf1XMAtZ4k&feature=emb_title

Search LISMORE Today!

Private Message us here
    B
    edited September 2020
    We are an ACTIVE, idependent guild ....but when asked a song that says who we are "We are Family"
    Plus, we kick some serious Zombie bootie!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyGY2NfYpeE

Be part of the ongoing excitement!   We will open a spot for you!  PM me or reach out at [email protected] or find us on line--search staywell.

Private Message us here
    B
    Lismore, 18 friendly, helpful people an 1 limey who will serenade you in our Lime channel.
    Lismore, 18 friendly, helpful people an 1 limey who will serenade you in our Line channel.

We have many long time players ready to welcome you in and maybe even shower you with gifts!   
    Just opened a spot.

Private Message us here
    B
    One spot open!   Search Lismore

Private Message us here
    B
    Badda bing badda bump
    Where lis is more, more or lis
    Where you can escape to hilarity.....Join us next round or consider us now!  You will be glad you did.   

Private Message us here
    B
    Strong independent guild, we need 1 more with energy. 
    Be part of the ENERGY this over 3 million star ACTIVE guild continues to offer......  Just celebrated two of our  members hitting 200,000 stars in the guild and this mighty guild, in July  2020, pulled off a new record of 27479 with only 19 players--17 of which achieving a personal best!

This group ROCKS!!  Would you like to be part of an independent ACTIVE guild that enjoys guild wars and often makes appearances on several top 50 leaderboards? Be part of the excitement...continue your NML journey with us!  You will be glad you did!

These scores a long way from our first score in October 2016 of only 619 TOTAL.... first time we hit 20k, we were also a player down....this team has heart and determination....fighting until we can no more...teaching and supporting each other....

We are a guild with some faithful long time players--top 9 all over 100,000 stars in the guild and with several more nearing the 200,000 mark...one of our players calls the guild "heaven" and collectively we have surpassed the 3 million stars mark.

We are international--mostly US players with a few from Canada, Great Britain and even one from Newfoundland. We have appeared recently on 3 local leaderboards and NEED YOU to help us stay there..

We track Personal bests each week, milestones and even birthdays with a little in game shout out!!! We have an optional facebook page where we can show off our new survivors, share some tips and even quips! Just started a Lismore Line group too.

Don’t miss this rare opportunity to join some rockers, motorcyclists, and simply those dedicated to this game, guild established 2016. SEARCH for LISMORE Now and Join by request....we will be watching for you....feel free to Private message, reach out on Line ID: staywell or email us too. You will be glad you did!!

Private Message us here
    B
    GPZK
  • GPZKGPZK Member Posts: 9

we are an independent family/guild, not a guild family where you're bounced up and down between groups based on your output. You're not just a star count here. 

zombieornottobe
    We are a competitive guild that has fun. 
    zombieornottobe
    Join Lismore you will be glad you did!
    zombieornottobe
    Meet furry little men in hats.
    Free beer 
  • MoonbaseAlphaMoonbaseAlpha Member Posts: 6
    Request sent, I can do 1100+. Moonbase Alpha
    May have an opening after this round....haven't advertised since Sept....very stable groups and lots of fun, and yes, even free beer, whiskey and wine!

Private Message us here
    B
    Spot now open...simply search LISMORE!
    Be part of the ENERGY this over 3.5 million star ACTIVE guild continues to offer......  Recently celebrated 4 of our  members hitting 200,000 stars in the guild and this mighty guild, in July  2020, pulled off a new record of 27479 with only 19 players--17 of which achieving a personal best and Sep 2020, did it again with 31,449!! Latest high 32533!  Unstoppable and growing together.

We are a guild with some faithful long time players--top 11 all over 100,000 stars in the guild and with several more nearing the 200,000 mark...one of our players calls the guild "heaven" and collectively we have surpassed the 3.5 million stars mark.  Lismore started as a guild of one and these scores are a long way from our first score in October 2016.   This team has heart, humor and determination...fighting until we can no more...teaching and supporting each other and realizing real life comes first.

We are international--mostly US players with a few from Canada, Great Britain and even one from Newfoundland. We have appeared recently on 3 local leaderboards and NEED YOU to help us stay there..

We track Personal bests each week, milestones and even birthdays with a little in game shout out!!! We have an optional facebook page where we can show off our new survivors, share some tips and even quips! Just started a Lismore Line group too.

Don’t miss this rare opportunity to join some rockers, motorcyclists, and simply those dedicated to this game, guild established 2016. SEARCH for LISMORE Now and Join by request....we will be watching for you....If full, feel free to Private message, reach out on Line ID: staywell or email us too with your personal best. 

This group ROCKS!!  So, if you would you like to be part of an independent ACTIVE guild that enjoys guild wars and often makes appearances on several top 50 leaderboards? Be part of the excitement...continue your NML journey with us!  You will be glad you did!

Private Message us here
    B
    GPZK
    Looking for some stability?   Search for LISMORE!

Private Message us here
    B
    GPZK
  • IcePeterIcePeter Member Posts: 280
    Great place, no pressure, all active in challenges and Guild Wars
    GPZK
    Wow, a holiday week, with only 19 players, this guild nearly pulled another guild record high with all over 1000 and 6 over 2000, several personal bests obtained....i could not be prouder of the group....always encouraging one another....Looking for a permanent home?   Give us a try....Search LISMORE now!

Private Message us here
    B
    GPZK
    great guild come join us

Can you pull 1100-1700 stars consistently? Looking for ACTIVE stand alone guild? Search LISMORE!

Private Message us here
    B
    Free beer, wine and whiskey?   Join us on Monday!

Private Message us here
    B
    A group where players push themselves and always willing to help and answer questions.
    One spot open now for this amazing group!   Give us a try!

Private Message us here
    B
    GPZK