Black Market & Distance Boost

I just wanted to thank NG for the above mentioned features. I love both the BM and the Boost. 
I thought now was the time for thanking instead of complaining :-)
SuperheroATLAS-ZGovernatorDeathwish19VovMudMoccasinPasteJankelSarge_GamzeShadowWalkers7eyeW8TroublemakerHerbergeStarman100wms

Comments

• Adamski316Adamski316 Member Posts: 62
    I agree, 2 awesome features. Thank you guys. I just hope u guys can tweek the distance reward system and make the legendary fragment available at a similar difficulty level as in the old distance. Those fragments are the main reason I play the distance mode. I would love to try harder distance challenge, but unless the legendary fragment is within the reach, then it is not worth my risk. 
  • KacieKacie Member Posts: 2
    edited February 1
    You will be able to trade in the following resources:
    Supply Markers
    Gear Markers
    Survival Markers
    League Tokens
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,193
    Kacie said:
    You will be able to trade in the following resources:
    Supply Markers
    Gear Markers
    Survival Markers
    League Tokens

What are Gear Markers and League Tokens? We can trade Supplies in the Black Market for the occasional weapon/armor and swap Survivor tokens for other Survivor tokens. But, both those trades are limited. I prefer to trade the 5Mil Supplies for 1Mil XP when I get a big supply inventory and there's no Tomato Monday.
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 456
    It was a post with a spam link manually edited in after the fact. I've reported it. No one else needs to bother.
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,459
    Welcomed add-ons for sure.

But Black Market is still poor and basically just a gold drain.
    ghost_pepperTCBRITOSuperhero