Happy 2021! 🥂 Show your 2021 calls ☎️📞📱🐿

This year so far... 300 phones. ..still 300 left  :)

..last year i had a bit more luck with Sasha... 😜

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
--> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
s7eyeW8RiotZappaJankelShadowWalkerArqueuehardtofindnameAngelspitMasterofBulletsMagnusRexxbamfx

Comments

• LoneWanderer360LoneWanderer360 Member Posts: 543
    Too many losers in this call. I made a few rolls and got nothing but bench warmers. I won't waste any more radios and I'm not buying any bundles. I'll wait for the next one.
    RiotZappaxbamfx
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,533
    Too many losers in this call. I made a few rolls and got nothing but bench warmers. I won't waste any more radios and I'm not buying any bundles. I'll wait for the next one.
    It's a quite good call... of course it depends on the phones you hoarded... i expect to have 1 x 2021 every 250/300 phones
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    My second

ShadowWalkerGovernatorMasterofBulletsMagnusRex
  • RealClareBRealClareB Member Posts: 166
    1500 radios, no 2021. 🙄
    capibaraSparrowMerv
    1500 radios, no 2021. 🙄
    Yeah... i saw that a lot of times ... hold on! Next time will be better!  :)
  • UberUber Member Posts: 81

capibaraJankelSPC_TORRES
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 771
    No 2021 tokens for me  :(

But I did get a decent amount of 256, and most tokens I got were for good heroes, so I can't complain too much.

Happy New Year!
    capibaraJankelGovernatorjimmorrison369
  • IcePeterIcePeter Member Posts: 320
    Around 1400 phones got me 2021 Beta, Daryl (original), and T-Dog 
    capibaraGovernatorJankel
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,155
    Wow, a lot of Eugenes and Ezekiels getting 2021... coincidence?
    capibaraJankel
  • NovellNovell Member Posts: 216
    I also was a lucky bastard last year. Maked around 20 calls and get 2021 Beta and 2021 Michonne.
    No pictures made.
    Proud member of WEIRDnDEADLY
    capibara