Which Tool Is Your Favorite?

What Tool is the one you reach for the most when it really matters?

Which Tool Is Your Favorite? 48 votes

Grenade
16%
euchidWellyLugaDeathwish19RiotZappaAdamski316PasteMasterofBulletsMasterBoy 8 votes
Medkit
12%
TheCrabScotticusRikochetalbaniansurvivorundergroundcUserDoe 6 votes
Flare
68%
capibaraGovernatorReeconnTroublemakerATLAS-ZbooshmimicabillbraskeyRickMSAFirekidWhoareyouBurmeliinisladre5CronusDanski_46tjhookrden4playBillbamTheKingEngAamie 33 votes
Blast Grenade
2%
LoneWanderer360 1 vote
Gore
0%

Comments

• ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,674
    Flare
    Well flare is hands down the most useful. No Brainer there.

But favorite?

Hmmmm... 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    GovernatorMasterofBulletsShadowWalker
  • MasterofBulletsMasterofBullets Member Posts: 19
    edited January 2
    Grenade
    I originally meant to put down the flares for this one, but grenades will remain as my number 2 for getting the much needed damage to kill/weaken tough walkers.

On the other hand, flares definitely provide that much needed time to complete the mission when killing that one group of walkers in your way is just gonna get you killed, and just those two turns of distracting walkers has been a game changer. It’ll definitely be even more useful when the Guild Wars come back in the next couple of days.
    Governator
  • IcePeterIcePeter Member Posts: 311
    Won’t use any new ones till GW, but flare seems most useful.
    brucewayne007
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,494
    Flare
    ☄️☄️☄️
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    GovernatorDeathwish19
  • ArqueueArqueue Member Posts: 109
    Flare
    yes tools kill the game but tools are here to stay, so may as well vote for fun
    PasteDeathwish19
  • LoneWanderer360LoneWanderer360 Member Posts: 538
    Blast Grenade
    I used a stun grenade to break a hero free from struggling with a fattie. That's pretty useful above 40.
    GovernatorShadowWalker
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,674
    Flare
    Yeah I think blast grenade might be guild wars mvp

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,748
    Grenade
    That's something I experienced too with blast grenades. I had a moment this morning where I had my assault stunned with a tank in front of him and a goo behind it. Both were on low health so I used a blast grenade on the tank, it killed both the tank and the goo but what it also did was also push the goo back so I didn't end up getting stunned. They can be used as a mini grenade to recharge and also to stun a pack, very cool and versatile.
    GovernatorMasterofBullets
  • brucewayne007brucewayne007 Member Posts: 373
    IcePeter said:
    Won’t use any new ones till GW, but flare seems most useful.
    Seems like me and you are the only ones to have not touched the new tools yet.