Guild name change

My guild and I recently separated from our family guild now I’m a firm believer in family guilds but circumstances took us a different direction but my question is why can’t we change the name of our guild at least give us the option to change it once it sucks that you have to start a whole new guild just for a name change. I’m even willing to pay gold to change. Guild. Name lol  just think about it  if you merge with a family guild you can change the name to The family guild name and not separate none of your members just my thought I’m sure lots of others have thought that too  Lol 
GovernatorJankelkinkoRickMSA

Comments

• PastePaste Member Posts: 664
    What did the Mall ever do to you? :(

There used to be a lot of these back in the old internet: https://www.boredpanda.com/worst-domain-names/
    If you want to get better at this game, join Discord and learn badge crafting and much more: https://discord.gg/cDhgv3AJ89
    Governator
  • PastePaste Member Posts: 664
    Create a new guild and move your members to it @relb67 . Leave the old guild back to the family, at least if they want it.
    If you want to get better at this game, join Discord and learn badge crafting and much more: https://discord.gg/cDhgv3AJ89
    ATLAS-Zmarroba2000
  • IcePeterIcePeter Member Posts: 280
    Star history seems to be the main thing keeping many from bailing from their current guild. However, if you secede from the union, you don’t get to take their history with you. You start over.
    ATLAS-ZPastemarroba2000RiotZappa
  • marroba2000marroba2000 Member Posts: 221
    You became the new leader in August and made a “coup d’etat” in December. You’re really a revolutionary guy. 😀
    relb67
  • relb67relb67 Member Posts: 71
    edited January 2
    Icepeter I totally agree with the history but We don’t want the Family guild history it’s bad that’s why were independent now but originally I started the guild currently we have 16 members six of them are original members the rest are new so basically the star counts is our history with no help from the family guilds no communication we would ask questions and get no answer so I took it upon myself to get on formus and Facebook and start asking questions to get answers for our members but that’s why I want to keep our original guild and change name would’ve been cool for us 
  • marroba2000marroba2000 Member Posts: 221
    relb67 said:
    Icepeter I totally agree with the history but We don’t want the Family guild history it’s bad that’s why were independent now but originally I started the guild currently we have 16 members six of them are original members the rest are new so basically the star counts is our history with no help from the family guilds no communication we would ask questions and get no answer so I took it upon myself to get on formus and Facebook and start asking questions to get answers for our members but that’s why I want to keep our original guild and change name would’ve been cool for us 
    It´s a very simple way to see the things. If someone invites you to other guild one week, or if you are designed to represent your country in Nation Wars, then you loose your records. You can see your stars in your profile but the other stats aren.t something to worry about.
    Leave this Guild, even shut the guild if you want, but this Guild is more part of the family than yours, even if you did all the stars
    Paste
  • dangaleldangalel Member Posts: 33
    Does this count as older than 30 days?

• xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,355
    dangalel said:
    Does this count as older than 30 days?

Dude stfu with the same bullshit post every thread. Go get good at the game Jabroni 
    dangalel
  • dangaleldangalel Member Posts: 33
     Thanks for the abuse! 😁
    It doesn't answer my question though, does this count as older than 30 days? TIA, asking for a friend.