Event proposal to unite the community !!!

We all see the gap between paid and free players, which is why I propose a quarterly event where everyone can demonstrate their game!
What does it consist of?
I propose a challenge in which the tools are locked, the healing and the gas is free.
This would make paid players face free players on a closer match.
It would only be one week every three months, it would not be lost to NG and we would bring back the old and great players who are a bit disappointed.
I would like to know what unions support this idea that seeks to rekindle competition even from time to time.
AlexGAATLAS-ZShadowWalkerWellyLugamarroba2000Danski_46RickMSAXinoMasterofBulletsisrra2yTCBRITOSuperheroTroublemakerPasteJankelSarge_GovernatorJordanYukis7eyeW8FoxAlphaBravoRealClareBTheKingMrLuckyLe_Mat8900rpmMcKnifeMagnusRexrelb67GamzeCarylXeRoPellegrini1977Verdao1914Katz_Killers18m4sFuriousMoldovanmiori199373RomanT9UnicamirAlexKom

Comments

• marroba2000marroba2000 Member Posts: 229
    I want to see this challenge.
    I can’t win anything but I know many players disappointed and almost ex-players because the increasing gap between f2p and p2p. 
    Hellnightm4sAlexKom
  • HellnightHellnight Member Posts: 84
    Escriba su comentarioI ask that everyone who supports it leave their comment, no matter how small! We love this game very much and we seek the best for everyone! 😊
    Danski_46JankelAlexKom
  • XinoXino Member Posts: 1
    It would be great! 
    HellnightDanski_46Jankel
  • isrra2yisrra2y Member Posts: 2
    me parece una gran idea , I think it is a great idea, 我认为这是个好主意, 
    Ich denke, das ist eine großartige Idee
    MIEMBROACTIVO DEL CLAN EL ORIGEN
    Hellnight
  • MaximumSlayageMaximumSlayage Member Posts: 32
    That’s a great idea, my full support. 
    Le_MatHellnightJankelMasterofBullets
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,247
    I love the idea and I promise to not use my time machine! :sunglasses:
    MasterofBulletsmarroba2000
    Fabulous!

Now wait until NG develops a way to monetize the idea... mwahaha
    Advices after every mission will be back. At least this week. 
  • hejkosporthejkosport Member Posts: 2
    I agree
  • RickMSARickMSA Member Posts: 89
    Really like this idea! @Fluxxx During this event you could also add some bundles we can pay with TRADE GOODS! :smiley:
    Leader of MaggiesSweetAss
  • IcePeterIcePeter Member Posts: 300
    Devils advocate: they have to monetize it somehow, and it kinda sounds like this would make it endless for everybody that can 1-star their way through with endless retries. I guess the best thing it does is give f2p a taste of the p2p life, and perhaps inspire them to spend. That’s the angle that would benefit NG.

It could also inspire people to experiment with other techniques or strategies if there is no penalty for failure 
    MasterofBulletsTroublemakerFirekidMagnusRex
    IcePeter said:
    Devils advocate: they have to monetize it somehow, and it kinda sounds like this would make it endless for everybody that can 1-star their way through with endless retries. I guess the best thing it does is give f2p a taste of the p2p life, and perhaps inspire them to spend. That’s the angle that would benefit NG.

It could also inspire people to experiment with other techniques or strategies if there is no penalty for failure 
    This proposal can be valid just if f2p people don’t want to pay, not if they don’t can to pay. It’s a partial view. 
  • McKnifeMcKnife Member Posts: 40
    Good idea lets do it 
    HellnightAlexKom
  • MagnusRexMagnusRex Member Posts: 46
    I like the idea to unite all players. I read a lot of positive reactions in here and that means there's a curiosity to try out something different. My only concern is that the gap during such an event will remain big unless everybody and I mean everybody fights with everything equally. Let me explain: I would like to see an event where NG gives everybody the same hero's to use and the same weapons (could be a new one that some players want to buy after "testing"). For just this time nobody has more pinkies or has better badges.  No use of tools, no use of boosters, no gold etc (like proposed). Everybody exactly the same in-game settings just for once. How far will everyone get like this?
    There will always be differences in years of experience, in the support and help someone gets in his guild, the free time a player has. That will always be an advantage but that is okay. Maybe more players in other guilds can and will work together because everybody will be in the exact same situation. 
    I am a fan of the proposal to create an event to unite but I really want to see players united as one and the same then.
    Verdao1914AlexKom
  • Verdao1914Verdao1914 Member Posts: 65
    Congratulations on the great suggestion @Hellnight   I think this is the first time that I see a suggestion on the forum where everyone is rowing in the same direction.
     We all know that there are many points to be worked on so that we can have a unique experience where everyone will have the same conditions.  Level of heroes, badges, special weapons and perfect vests will still be factors that will unbalance the challenge.  But I really believe that if NG listens to your suggestion and decides to hold this type of event in the game they can work on a way to equalize all these points.
    HellnightDanski_46TroublemakerAlexKom
  • HellnightHellnight Member Posts: 84
    I hope you continue commenting and joining the proposal! 😊Verdao1914 said:
    Congratulations on the great suggestion @Hellnight   I think this is the first time that I see a suggestion on the forum where everyone is rowing in the same direction.
     We all know that there are many points to be worked on so that we can have a unique experience where everyone will have the same conditions.  Level of heroes, badges, special weapons and perfect vests will still be factors that will unbalance the challenge.  But I really believe that if NG listens to your suggestion and decides to hold this type of event in the game they can work on a way to equalize all these points.

• CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,264

This is a great idea! I have rings to hand out to the first 19 people to join in. Guaranteed to unite us all. Showing my ring below. Yours will be slightly different. 
    Stainless Steel Lord of the Rings jewelry The One Ring Power ss Gold Plated  LOTR  eBay
    HellnightShadowWalkerm4s
  • m4sm4s Member Posts: 197
    Cool idea, but you forgot to add SR to be shaved :)
    HellnightVerdao1914
  • MuirnaMuirna Member Posts: 36
    I would suggest that it be a special mode 4 times per year where everyone has the same restricted set of heroes/equipment to work with at the same level. This would be fun even for the newest players and truly start everyone at an equal place for this special contest of pure skill.
    HellnightVerdao1914MagnusRexRiotZappa
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 505
    The more I think about this the more I realize how heavily I would play during those 5 days just to see how high I could really get.

Do this. Rekindle my interest! Temporary use of "red weapons" like above! Everything in here is 100% yes yes yes!
    HellnightVerdao1914MagnusRexmarroba2000
  • Katz_Killers18Katz_Killers18 Member Posts: 262
    My head hurts.