winter harpoon that creates a threat in the special must be made available to all

Now that everyone has received the weapon working as it should and stayed with the first version (which creates a threat in the special).  I think it would be fair to make this first version available to other players since in practice whoever bought the first version got it free and received a new one for the amount they paid.  They could put the gun in the exchange merchandise store so that everyone could get the "failed" version.
Pellegrini1977Superhero3vilrineZURICHTCBRITOTWDaddictionATLAS-ZHellnight[Deleted User]PastekinkoADPaqTroublemaker

Comments

• DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,726
    @Verdao1914 it’s like class action lawsuits. Whoever purchase got the item purchased and either a replacement or a check while keeping original.

If you are referring to put in BM the previous version they have the lucky harpoon in there but it generates attacks on each attack. 
    ATLAS-ZPaste
  • Verdao1914Verdao1914 Member Posts: 73
    Drunken said:
    @Verdao1914 it’s like class action lawsuits. Whoever purchase got the item purchased and either a replacement or a check while keeping original.

If you are referring to put in BM the previous version they have the lucky harpoon in there but it generates attacks on each attack. 

What I'm saying is that in a way everyone got the version that generates threats in the special attack for free, since they received a new one to replace the one that was launched with "failure".  What I am suggesting is that the winter harpoon that creates a threat in the special be released free or exchanged for some in-game item
    Pellegrini1977TCBRITOTWDaddictionATLAS-Z[Deleted User]PasteADPaq
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,974
    They aren’t going to give everyone a free harpoon. 
    Governator3vilrine
    Firekid said:
    They aren’t going to give everyone a free harpoon. 

Everyone who bought the first version ended up getting it for free
    Pellegrini1977TCBRITORiotZappa
    @Verdao1914 I suppose since CyberPunk is offering rebates for their game stinking then everyone should get it for free! 
    ADPaq
    Drunken said:
    @Verdao1914 I suppose since CyberPunk is offering rebates for their game stinking then everyone should get it for free! 

So you think fair next week who buy the winter harpoon in the store pay the same value and receive only one weapon while who bought until yesterday received two? Since the other players will not receive the first harpoon the minimum that the NG should offer is a reasonable discount in the value of the harpoon or a package costing the same value containing the two versions of the harpoon. I would remember that the first version that was acquired by many players is not a useless weapon that will be thrown away. Even generating threat in the loaded attack it is still better than normal harpoon.
    Pellegrini1977ZURICHTCBRITO3vilrine[Deleted User]Vov
  • FreeToPlayFreeToPlay Member Posts: 36
    @Drunken is right, please @Fluxxx ,delete the first version.  When people ask for money back in Cyberpunk, they return the game or it is deleted from their system jajajaa
    PasteADPaq
    That’s fine then also return gold and XP @FreeToPlay

it is that simple, except tracking that info might not be cost effective for the company.  Like the other thread where YouTube should take down all videos 🤣
  • 3vilrine3vilrine Member Posts: 259
    edited January 5
    Where is my XP that I wasted on the first one I upgraded? I don't care you gave us a new one that is supposed to be "correct", stop scamming us. What is that company concept? I bought a Harpoon Gun with silent... and now I have to waste another 11 Million XP on another one? You kidding me? Give us full XP and 5 second ASAP!

ShadowWalkerNanajjaPastebrucewayne007
    edited January 5
    Hahahaha NG completely track everything .... you know why? because there is a law that says that any monetary movement must be registered, because fiscal results must be presented, because there are audits, etc.... Seriusly, in what world of ignorance do you live?
    PasteRiotZappa
    To track every single person who spent gold and XP is more difficult. Yes they track but takes time and effort to find. Keep whining and begging for free stuff on whatever alt account you are using. 
    PasteADPaq
    The one who asks for free is you in the other thread, you are simple-minded .... you know hypocrisy...
    Paste
  • TWDaddictionTWDaddiction Member Posts: 491
    @Drunken is right, please @Fluxxx ,delete the first version.  When people ask for money back in Cyberpunk, they return the game or it is deleted from their system jajajaa
    I will 1000% take this if they give me a fully upgraded new weapon like I had. I’m completely okay with this but it should be even like I had upgraded before. 
    FreeToPlayNanajja
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,314
    Is bad practice for them to purposely give out something that isn't working right. 

Simple as that.

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    I wasn’t in Vietnam but I want the 500 severance veterans got from it! I demand it!! I wasn’t even born yet, but I had family there! 

NG make this happen 
    ShadowWalker[Deleted User]Danski_46Paste
  • 3vilrine3vilrine Member Posts: 259
    JayZ said:
    10 million XP can be accumulated in like a day or two of challenge play... come on guys. Be happy that we got a free harpoon (that only kind of works) and move on. Things must be good in the game right now, because people seem to not have enough to complain about.

Bullshit, because I don't have to. I already upgraded a Harpoon that should be working as advertised and giving out a XP bundle should be the minimum compensation.
    Pastem4sGovernator
    Eh I don’t think full Xp to people is fair we did get a free weapon, but some did use gold if not mistaken wasnt during 5 second upgrade. 

Just give out a 24 hour booster and be done everyone can shush it and go back to our own happily miserable life’s :)
    3vilrineShadowWalker
     I’m mad about this I spent over 30 for less. I demand a complete refund 🤣😂 

the guy who wasn’t in NW can now get a way better bundle for just waiting. 

ShadowWalker
  • HellnightHellnight Member Posts: 127
    JayZ said:
    10 million XP can be accumulated in like a day or two of challenge play... come on guys. Be happy that we got a free harpoon (that only kind of works) and move on. Things must be good in the game right now, because people seem to not have enough to complain about.
    He does not ask for a free weapon, he asks that those who could not buy (yes, there are people who cannot buy, and perhaps they are a better player than those who do have that possibility) have the possibility of winning one based on their game even if it is lower than the new one.
    That request seems right to me, so the gap between paid and free players is not that big. Remember that most of them are free to play, and if in them the game would die.
    All weapons end up in stores, so the order is not so serious, it would only be to speed up their appearance a bit.
    Congratulations @Verdao1914
    Verdao1914Pellegrini1977TCBRITO
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,716
    Hellnight said:
    JayZ said:
    He does not ask for a free weapon, he asks that those who could not buy (yes, there are people who cannot buy, and perhaps they are a better player than those who do have that possibility) have the possibility of winning one based on their game even if it is lower than the new one.
    That request seems right to me, so the gap between paid and free players is not that big. Remember that most of them are free to play, and if in them the game would die.
    All weapons end up in stores, so the order is not so serious, it would only be to speed up their appearance a bit.
    Congratulations @Verdao1914
    That is not what I was responding to. I was addressing the entitled people complaining about XP to upgrade a second Harpoon.
    Proud member of Mavericks OG, a top 3 global GW and challenge guild.
    Message me on the forums or on Line (ID: jayztwdnml) if you're interested in joining the Mavericks family of guilds.

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg
    Strategy compendium: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/41787/jayzs-nml-strategy-compendium
    3vilrineShadowWalkerPaste
  • Pellegrini1977Pellegrini1977 Member Posts: 34
    I think it's unfair. Period.
    Buy one weapon and win two.
    TCBRITO
    @WellyLuga you played enough to know how it goes. I been burnt by the exact same thing that’s why I bought it anyways. I didn’t expect free but a change 
  • VovVov Member Posts: 84
    It is funny how you demand some limited offered weapon showing up in BM as your right. I don't care you are p2p, f2p or p2w but the weapon was introduced as exclusively only in previous campaign, now it has passed, wrap it up and move on, stop crying and asking for it like you are going to lose your precious. It was not yours if you did not buy it. Period. 

I recently bought a table, it was slightly damaged during shipping, but it was still usable. However, they still sent me a new table and they said to keep the old one as well. Imagine if my neighbor found out that I got to keep the damaged table and then demanded they get a "free" table as well....

This is gold, perfect example of how your ridiculous of your demand...

I am sure it will be back one day, and will show up in BM as all other great weapon has come, just a matter of time.

And by the way, it was a fault weapon at first, I am ok with scrapping it in an exchange for the total silence version. But NG did a good job giving out the ideal one, I have nothing to complain. XPs will accumulate eventually. NG have done the right thing, now your turn to act like a decent person. 
    Marcus6253