Re-roll trait tokens!

BaksdirtydozenBaksdirtydozen Member Posts: 42
@Fluxxx   Trying to swap out Eugene Iron skin trait for Dodge and just now There goes my 5th and 6th try at it really p***ing me off now!! Another 300 Eugene tokens down the s**t canal along with another 100 re-roll tokens!! Had a f**k full of it now all in all 300 re-roll tokens and 900 Eugene tokens!! What a f**king waste!!  Atleast make it fair and per each trait if you re-roll it should offer fresh options each time so atleast by process of elimination you would get it eventually! This s**t thing about not given the same opinions as your last try but then time after that 1 they can offer you the same s**t they offered you the time before last!! Its a big steaming pile of Horse s**t!! End of the day you've managed to sort out this type of issue when re-rolling tokens for changing shape on your badge because that was the same it would give you sumin different first time but second time them it could offer you the shape you started with and that you'd wanted 2 change in the 1st place! Lost a hell of alot of tokens doing that before aswell BUT after the last update you've managed to sort that out and it gives you a different shape each time till the right 1 comes which is great.....SO why cant you make the same change to trait swapping/re-rolling so by process of elimination it's a different option each time until the one your looking for comes up! I think a hell of alot of players would really love that change being made.
VovJordanYuki

Comments

• VovVov Member Posts: 66
    https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/45971/trait-reroll-system-improve

11 times and so on. There is no plan for change in the near future regarding this...how to say...inconvenience. 
    Baksdirtydozen
  • BaksdirtydozenBaksdirtydozen Member Posts: 42
    Yh I was roughly around that 11/12 tries before with Eugene when I was trying hit the punish trait for him!  it just rinses you blind of all your tokens!
  • VovVov Member Posts: 66
    Yh I was roughly around that 11/12 tries before with Eugene when I was trying hit the punish trait for him!  it just rinses you blind of all your tokens!
    I understand. It takes years to accumulate those but only few minutes and you find yourself at the same point but with 0 reroll tokens left  :'(
    Baksdirtydozen
  • BaksdirtydozenBaksdirtydozen Member Posts: 42
    @Vov yes totally mate I literally bought the 3x 50 re-roll traits from the GW shop with my war points and had 152 hit what I was after on my second turn today but around my 9th try at it all together, then with the 52 I had left I thought I'd try swapped RGG iron skin out and had more Leeway on that one as I would of been happy with Luck or Dodge but hit piss all again! So those 152 tokens lasted 2 seconds flat again! Lol
    Vov