GIRL POWER♡

ChrisScorpioChrisScorpio Member Posts: 13
edited February 23 in Girl Power Event Discussion
Первое ежегодное мероприятие только для женщин!

Мы хотим пригласить всех игроков-женщин присоединиться к нам в специальном мероприятии: GIRL POWER, которое состоится 8 марта в честь Международного женского дня. Мы хотим создать семью гильдий только с девушками всех языков и национальностей и сражаться вместе целую неделю 💪🏼

Для участия нет минимальных требований к количеству звезд. Приложение Line необходимо для отправки важной информации (если Line недоступен в вашей стране, сообщите нам, чтобы мы нашли альтернативное решение).

Для общих запросов на других языках:
Испанский: @Le Mat (идентификатор строки: le.mat.0)
Французский @ Van777 (идентификатор строки: wtvan777)
Немецкий: @MaximumSlayage (идентификатор строки: polismaxima)
Русский: @ChisScorpio (Chrisscorpio11 - Line ID; @ scorpio_11_11 - Telegram ID), @Maria (@Maria_MW - Telegram ID)
Итальянский: @La Mocciosa (LINE ID: Soniatwd)

Польский: @BabaJagnaPL (LINE ID: BABAJAGNAPL), @Olga (LINE ID: OKAK-WASP)
ВАЖНО: Если вашего языка нет в списке, и вы хотите стать делегатом, чтобы помочь нам набрать больше крутых игроков, говорящих на вашем языке, дайте нам знать!

Сохраните дату, чтобы проинформировать свою гильдию о том, что она будет частью этого удивительного события. ОБЪЕДИНЕННЫЕ МЫ ВЫЖИВАЕМ И ЖИВАЕМ!

Оргкомитет GIRL POWER
Le_MatMarie__GagaKMHShadowWalkertjhookrred111GamzeCarylSalaRiotZappaDeathwish19AndreaLaMocciosaNerfZone187TeenahGeekinkocapibaras7eyeW8FluxxxKatz_Killers18LauraR65WhoareyouLady Jvan777MFJigsawTTitectDaHustla187TraePandemoniumPanda2406waddellInsomniac

Comments

• DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,726
    This is sexist and I don’t self identify!!!

but great ideal! :) 
    RiotZappaKatz_Killers18Danski_46Deathwish19van777LaMocciosaMFJigsawLauraR65TurtleZRmerzee
  • JeminiJemini Member Posts: 1
    So exciting 🤗. Thank you for doing this!
    Lady Jred111Cartman420Le_Mat
  • Parker1975Parker1975 Member Posts: 2
    How is this a good idea? Segregating players based on gender is shocking. I’d love to participate as a male in support of women players and would probably play specifically to show my support. I don’t understand how this helps bring people together in any way.
    merzee
  • Parker1975Parker1975 Member Posts: 2
    Dada said:
    Hey @Parker1975 In order to honor the International Woman’s Day (which is a global day celebrating the social, economic, cultural and political achievements of women) the NML’s girls decided to play together for one week... It is not about segregating at all! 😁 It is the opposite! We united women from every part of the World, and received the support from men exactly because we still need an International Woman’s Day... ☺️ It is one week to show the Girl Power... Although we love to play with our men, think it makes more sense a female event to represent how powerful we really are 🥰😘
    I play the game religiously with my kids. Games with social content have been great for bonding. I guess, ultimately, I’m struggling with how to approach my daughter to explain how having something in the game we love that separates her, myself and her brother is a good thing. We also watch the marvel movies and play the games and made sure to point out how awesome it was for the women of marvel to band together in endgame. Also the marvel game has done events for women that didn’t exclude male players and it was always a great thing. Just not sure how to spin this tbh. 
    merzee
  • ChrisScorpioChrisScorpio Member Posts: 13
    Напишите свой кParker1975 said:
    How is this a good idea? Segregating players based on gender is shocking. I’d love to participate as a male in support of women players and would probably play specifically to show my support. I don’t understand how this helps bring people together in any way.
    You can participate in Girls vs Boys
    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Zc0DVk8ltm0S5JOdxkSiEoJ_58H5Rdt1pdsOIO6e9jk/viewform?chromeless=1&edit_requested=true
  • Le_MatLe_Mat Member Posts: 23
    Dada said:
    Hey @Parker1975 In order to honor the International Woman’s Day (which is a global day celebrating the social, economic, cultural and political achievements of women) the NML’s girls decided to play together for one week... It is not about segregating at all! 😁 It is the opposite! We united women from every part of the World, and received the support from men exactly because we still need an International Woman’s Day... ☺️ It is one week to show the Girl Power... Although we love to play with our men, think it makes more sense a female event to represent how powerful we really are 🥰😘
    I play the game religiously with my kids. Games with social content have been great for bonding. I guess, ultimately, I’m struggling with how to approach my daughter to explain how having something in the game we love that separates her, myself and her brother is a good thing. We also watch the marvel movies and play the games and made sure to point out how awesome it was for the women of marvel to band together in endgame. Also the marvel game has done events for women that didn’t exclude male players and it was always a great thing. Just not sure how to spin this tbh. 
    I understand your point to a certain extent and I see your concern as a father. But if you allow me to say this, and very respectfully, I think you're looking at it the wrong way. As Lady J explained before, this is not about separating. We are women that want to play together for one week to honour our day. To know more people in a different way we're used to, girls from different nationalities and languages that otherwise won't ever play together. That's it. It's not a competition, it's not a girls vs boys thing, it's by no means an event against men. You say you're struggling to explain why separating all of you is a good thing, and I want to ask you this: how the idea of only women playing together for a week is a bad thing, really? How is that harmful? :smile: I think I can speak for everyone here when I say that the remaining 51 weeks of the year we're more than happy to share with everyone regardless of gender as we are used to, because you're right, bonding is great. Like in Marvel movies, all together :blush: We just want to do something different for one week, one single week of the year. That's it. I hope this can clarify our perspective a bit more, if you have any other concern, I'm happy to talk more about it with you.
    Lady JChrisScorpioKatz_Killers18merzee
  • DaHustla187DaHustla187 Member Posts: 1
    edited February 3
    I want to join in! I am the leader of Blue Bears and I am a female! #girlpower 

Not sure where to contact @melissa-dsf for more info but I definitely want to be a part of it!!
    red111
  • Lady JLady J Member Posts: 72
    @DaHustla187 pm sent 😘
  • red111red111 Member Posts: 845
    Thanks @Lady J . @DaHustla187 do you have line chat?  If so I can send you the link and form xx
  • LynskiLynski Member Posts: 9
    Hey there, I lead a Guild called the Cruisers and I’d love to join the #Girlpower event too but not sure how? Would appreciate if someone could point the way, thanks ;)
    Le_Matred111FedetlaMaidenlair
  • ScotticusScotticus Member Posts: 9
       I'd float this in my guild, but there's an issue: WD:NML uses exploitative ads. Two offenders would be 'Kiss of War' (The 'You chose which subjugated female to free from abuse' one is really alarming) and the 'College date' one which literally has an image of guy carrying an unconscious woman away over his shoulder after displaying a load of 'chose which one loses their clothes' challenges. Those aren't the only games, there are others.

I'd really feel NML, and Walking Dead as a whole, cannot be affiliated with exploitative games that in some instances are pretty much advertised as rape-simulators if this initiative is sincere.

FirekidQuartermoonmerzee