The Walking Dead - No Mans Land SERIES!!!

Come back to the game after many years, never really got tooo deep into it the first time but as a much bigger TWD fan nowadays i appreciate the game so much more! 

All tips and feedback much appreciated!
ATLAS-ZZette

Comments

• ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,507
    Welcome back :smile:

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    RevanTheLegend
  • ZetteZette Member Posts: 416
    Welcome back and good luck! I would suggest upgrading that buckshot. And u already have the 1st trait upgraded so I would go ahead and give it to Daryl and let him be using it. It's still better than the rifle u have on him. And just a little tip about the walkers...they can move 2 spaces so try to stay 3 spaces away and shoot them until u get used to what level u can actually take out with 1 hit. If a survivor has to take a hit from a walker, I try to put a bruiser closer to the walker than a scout because my bruiser can take a hit better than my scouts. There's a lot of tips on play here the forum so it's a lot of reading but u can search for specific topics to narrow down what exactly u need help with. There's a lot of videos on YouTube also but u wanna watch the 1's closer to ur level of play. Good luck and have fun!
    RevanTheLegend
  • RevanTheLegendRevanTheLegend Member Posts: 51
    Zette said:
    Welcome back and good luck! I would suggest upgrading that buckshot. And u already have the 1st trait upgraded so I would go ahead and give it to Daryl and let him be using it. It's still better than the rifle u have on him. And just a little tip about the walkers...they can move 2 spaces so try to stay 3 spaces away and shoot them until u get used to what level u can actually take out with 1 hit. If a survivor has to take a hit from a walker, I try to put a bruiser closer to the walker than a scout because my bruiser can take a hit better than my scouts. There's a lot of tips on play here the forum so it's a lot of reading but u can search for specific topics to narrow down what exactly u need help with. There's a lot of videos on YouTube also but u wanna watch the 1's closer to ur level of play. Good luck and have fun!
    Thanks for all these tips.

If Daryl uses the buckshot instead of his bow, does he still get the chance of silent shot or is that weapon specific?
    Zette
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,507
    Hunter class Daryl always has a percent chance to Silent Shot courtesy of his leader trait

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    ZetteRevanTheLegend
    ATLAS-Z said:
    Hunter class Daryl always has a percent chance to Silent Shot courtesy of his leader trait
    Daryl is now the proud owner of a buckshot shotgun  :D
    Zette
  • ZetteZette Member Posts: 416
    Oh cool! Have u tried that mission again since u upgraded it? 
    RevanTheLegend
    Zette said:
    Oh cool! Have u tried that mission again since u upgraded it? 
    Tried & succeeded!

I ended up swapping him back to the crossbow later on tho, but i switch it up as and when needed!

Tried my hand at a legendary gear crate!

Happy Xmas all!

& new year lol

Wheres my motorbike XD

Containers FML.