Tactical rifle from GW shop...

SuperheroSuperhero Member Posts: 238
Any thoughts on it?

In which situations might it be useful?

Is it useful at all?

Does tactical add up with Alphas LT?

So far its definitly on my last need to get position, but I could imagine, if I regret to get it,
I will see it being used soon in a special situation in a top player video  :o

Comments

• GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,192
    I like the ability to move after shooting. If I am up close and personal and the shot doesn't kill the walker(s), I have the chance to move out of range. It is sort of like the Winter Bow, except it isn't silent. One could say the Winter Bow has Tactical too for movement purposes, but the bow doesn't offer any Damage Reduction. Overall, I think it's a nice rifle and worth picking up.
  • KarajocaKarajoca Member Posts: 327
    It will have some use, situational weapon, but even then if you already have silent harpoon (or even regular ones) shotguns, lucky-ignition rifle... those 3 are still most important weapons for hunters. 
    There are other rewards to take as priority in this GW Season, then, if you have some points leftover, may consider taking that tactical rifle. 

Oh, and it cannot possibly add up on Alpha's LT, that's for sure
    Paste
  • ScottyJScottyJ Member Posts: 27
    With PGG Glenn leading I've used Darryls Assault Rifle twice in turns if there is a box or door etc.... Might be a situation where this could be handy.   I haven't unlocked alpha but I assume people might use him with PGG leading from time to time and take advantage of that double attack.
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,489
    edited January 13
    Novelty , not really a game changer , and certainly not at high difficulty .

Maybe crazy BCS will find a use for it ?

Edit new free players will find it better than anything dropped in crates 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,355
    It’s simple for me bro, it has 4 traits where as many other weapons do not so if I can spare the RPs which I know I will, it’s guaranteed in my collection. 
    Sg_Deathbrucewayne007
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,355
    If it had fire 🔥 it would be a must have imo with the 4 trait total 
    SuperheroShadowWalker
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,661
    I bought it, but I agree it's purely for novelty purposes. I do use Hunter Maggie in scavs from time to time so it went straight into her hands and will probably never leave.

I have no real need for most of the rewards from GW so plan to pick up all the weapons and the bruiser armour first.