Pile of gore

Any thoughts on how to use this effectively? I understand how it works, but I just have not had many occasions where I thought this is just what I need to finish this level. Only time it has been used was Beta(leader) Daryl( prowling) rick( needed to escape)   obviously Beta and Daryl can work past walkers in the way. Otherwise I just have not been using them. 

Comments

• GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,198
    Pretty rare for me too, but I recently used it on someone at an exit zone with low health I didn’t want to get attacked and probably die. I imagine it works on gate openers who you don’t want interrupted by a Fattie or put in a struggle. 
  • SparrowMervSparrowMerv Member Posts: 47
    Maybe in a map where theres a horde and humans? Letting them kill eachother :wink:
    GovernatorShadowWalker
  • ScottyJScottyJ Member Posts: 27
    edited January 14
    At the very start of a map I've  used it so I didn't alert a few walkers I didn't want to fight immediately.   Not great but I imagine I'll find uses eventually as they pile up in the inventory.   Good ideas on the human enemies and saving a hero in the red. I feel like it should last 1 more turn or allow you to move a third space to make it a bit more useful 
  • MinKhanMinKhan Member Posts: 8
    it can makes your toons become a body block, really helpful in certain situation
    GovernatorShadowWalkerliquitATLAS-Z
  • PastePaste Member Posts: 666
    edited January 14
    In Distance on high level walker maps. Set them on fire and use gore to buy you time. You only need one of your initial 3 characters to survive.
    If you want to get better at this game, join Discord and learn badge crafting and much more: https://discord.gg/cDhgv3AJ89
    GovernatorxbamfxShadowWalker
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 462
    I haven't used one even once. I'd probably be more interested if there was an extra turn added. I like the number 3. It's a magic number.
    ShadowWalker
  • brucewayne007brucewayne007 Member Posts: 315
    I’ve used it a couple times in GW when I felt my character was in certain death. 
    Then they are saved for a short time until I can move into a better position. 
    JayZAngelspitMasterofBullets
  • GothgulGothgul Member Posts: 222
    Used it for first time today. I think you can only move 2 spaces after using it, even if you have a full move, so make sure to use your half move before applying it (if you want/need to).
    RiotZappaMasterofBullets
  • BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 744
    Pretty rare for me too, but I recently used it on someone at an exit zone with low health I didn’t want to get attacked and probably die. I imagine it works on gate openers who you don’t want interrupted by a Fattie or put in a struggle. 
    I'm pretty sure you lose the gore as soon as you start on the gate.
    Ingame username: Jubjab
    Sg_DeathShadowWalker
  • BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 744
    For Distance it works very well to save one toon at the exit.

For GW it can be used to save a toon with very low health. It can also be useful on choke points to create a body block.

For challenge it is of very little use but could be useful on certain maps and certain situations, but in general challenge maps have less choke points.
    Ingame username: Jubjab
    ShadowWalkerliquit
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,500
    MinKhan said:
    it can makes your toons become a body block, really helpful in certain situation

This is the most useful I've found for gore, particularly if there's a hole in your stun wall. 

Gore up and plug that hole. 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,664
    edited January 16
    Very nice tip, I like it. I also used it quite a bit today combined with a flare on some 6H get to exit type maps. Bruisers could sprint ahead and stun what was past the flare and then I used gore on Sasha to keep her safe when the flare ran out.

It's still the weakest of the 5 though.