Best Combo for GW

Hello everybody 😁
What is the best combination for GW?
Scout Darly-Scout Rick-Bruiser Glenn or
Sasha-Abraham-Alpha

Because we don’t know in each map if there will be autospaw, it’s better go with a ranged team?
wms

Comments

• BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 741
    Just a small but obvious point is that if you are not an end-game player, you should probably simply bring your best team. An unrerolled Eugene with a low level of his Mullet Time trait will not be of any use, nor Survivalist Rick without a spear, or Sasha without a harpoon. So a very general advice is that you should bring at least one guy that can take a decent amount of beating and one that can deal maximum damage. If you bring 3 bruisers you will often find yourself stuck, not being able to penetrate the walker wall in order to reach the exit, and if you only take damage dealers, you will find yourself running around rescuing your guys from struggles.      
    Ingame username: Jubjab
    ShadowWalker
  • RC13RC13 Member Posts: 17
    Thank you guys 😁

I usually play 1-3D, 6B and 5C in GW, but I want to take the next step 😁
    I have been reading your advices and the compendium from Jay-Z. This week challenge I reach level 40 (first time ever 😁) and I got in black market the kingdom spear and lucky harpoon. I haven’t reroll any traits of my heroes (didn’t read your advices in time lol) and most of them are 5* or 6*.
    What do you think about a team with Sasha (15000 damage) + scout Rick (18000 damage) and RGG (31000 health with 80% DR and with Morgan staff)?
    АндрейPred
  • BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 741
    RC13 said:
    Thank you guys 😁

I usually play 1-3D, 6B and 5C in GW, but I want to take the next step 😁
    I have been reading your advices and the compendium from Jay-Z. This week challenge I reach level 40 (first time ever 😁) and I got in black market the kingdom spear and lucky harpoon. I haven’t reroll any traits of my heroes (didn’t read your advices in time lol) and most of them are 5* or 6*.
    What do you think about a team with Sasha (15000 damage) + scout Rick (18000 damage) and RGG (31000 health with 80% DR and with Morgan staff)?
    That sounds very good! But be aware that top players usually take 2 bruisers and then either Rick or Sasha. 
    Ingame username: Jubjab
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,661
    Agreed, since we basically go in blind going in with 2 damage dealing heroes and only 1 bruiser is going to end in tears more often than not :lol:

Try to get lucky or dodge in place of strong on RGG, whichever you don't get you can swap for iron skin at a later date when your badges are good enough that you don't need it. After that a lot of your resources should go into building up the mullet man, it will pay off in the long run once you get his trait to level 7.
    andy75
    All right 🤓
    I don’t have a second strong bruiser, I have Abe like a bruiser, but I will work on Eugene to get two strong bruisers 😌
    Meanwhile I go to war with Rick (or Sasha if there are no special walkers) + RGG + Abe.

Thank you for your support 🤩

WellyLuga
    Hello everybody 😀

Thank you for your advice... got my best score 538 points, I was able to do 5E 😀

Best Regards,
    RC

ShadowWalkerWellyLugatus
  • tustus Member Posts: 228
    Well done, that's a fine score.

АндрейPred