Black market token weapons

WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 3,018
What have you all had appear in your black market deals for tokens? I'm nearing 5k tokens and there are a few weapons I'm hoping to pick up there. I wouldn't mind a 2nd lucky decimator/Daryl assault rifle, a musket 2.0 with tactical/destructive and I really want a silent harpoon. 

I've seen a decimator appear but it had piercing and I've had the musket but it had the old traits on it. I know the winter harpoon is a bundle exclusive at the moment so I'm not counting on that appearing! The other weapons I've seen appear is the chainsaw, golden assault rifle, festive lucille etc. It's been largely disappointing which I'm sort of happy about as I wouldn't have been able to afford them anyway.
TheKing

Comments

• DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,726
    Decimator is $ only atm, and I assume musket will be as well so I would either keep holding or buy comps 
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,182
    All the weapons you mentioned are still behind the pay wall

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 3,018
    Even Daryl's assault rifle? Good to know, I think I'll end up hoarding them for a while then! I was curious to know what others had gotten.
  • Shezza10Shezza10 Member Posts: 38
    The only weapon I want that is currently available is the lucky festive shotgun, do you think I’ve had it appear yet though....... short answer is no! Patience young padawan!  🤣
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,182
    WellyLuga said:
    Even Daryl's assault rifle? Good to know, I think I'll end up hoarding them for a while then! I was curious to know what others had gotten.

Not sure on that actually ... Assault rifle is a maybe

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 746
    Daryl's assault rifle is not on the list that's been collected.
    Paste
  • onesoulonesoul Member Posts: 95
    edited January 20
    I think that the options for bm tokens should be good bc you have to spend gold to earn those tokens. If say the lucky decimator, winter harpoon or musket were 7500 bm tokens then you probably spent that equivalent in gold. How much $ did that 7500 gold cost you?

This will also incentivize people to spend more gold in the BM to earn the tokens. 
  • m4sm4s Member Posts: 339
    Available weapon and jacket:

ShadowWalker
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 3,018
    m4s said:

Are these not the weapons you buy with supplies?

I'm talking about the weapons you buy for BM tokens. Mostly they are underwhelming so far. Will any of the premium weapons I've mentioned ever make it into the black market? @Fluxxx. Any gold I've gotten recently has been spent there.
  • PastePaste Member Posts: 779
    WellyLuga said:
    Yes, they are.
    If you want to get better at this game, join Discord and learn badge crafting and much more: https://discord.gg/cDhgv3AJ89
  • PastePaste Member Posts: 779
    edited January 20
    About the weapons you can buy in the black market for gold or bm tokens I think it's everything except the weapons from the last 2 campaigns (morning star, crescent'), the lucky decimator, winter harpoon and tactical bayonet.

Daryl's RPG seems to not be in the pool either (not for being new and hot) and the spear gun has only been seen with accurate. Not charging.

I'm not sure all other special weapons can be bought for both/either gold or black market tokens, but I assume so.
    If you want to get better at this game, join Discord and learn badge crafting and much more: https://discord.gg/cDhgv3AJ89
  • ArqueueArqueue Member Posts: 218
    edited January 20
    WellyLuga said:

I'm talking about the weapons you buy for BM tokens. Mostly they are underwhelming so far. 

no they are not. i got the kingdom spear, dragon tongue and morgan staff. are this not premium weapons? there are others but these 3 can help a player reach very far in level
  • marroba2000marroba2000 Member Posts: 246
    m4s said:

You have missed the lucky harpoon. Every got it but me. It appears both ways, gold and market tokens
    ATLAS-Zm4s