Bundles

SuperheroSuperhero Member Posts: 238
I went from a F2P player to a P2P player over the last year, not a big spender, but between 50-100 € per month.

I would like to adress the way, the bundles are packed.

For example the bundles with the shield and the tactical musket. 500 token, especially for Eugene would be a deal for me, since I´m short
to get him to 8 Stars. Unfortunally I already own two shields. One from the campaign and one from another bundle which included the
lucky decimator, which I wanted badly.

Another example is the Bow bundle for 5-6 bucks (depending on currency). I wouldn´t think about buying ist, but that would be my third Bow.

My problem is, that I own many weapons twice or more now. Some of them wanted, some of them from bundles which contained wanted items too.

Decimator 3, Spear 3, Musket 2, Harpoons 3, Spear Gun 2, Flare Gun 2, Shield 2, Bows 2, Shotgun 2, Festive Shotgun 2 and so on.

Is there any option to vary the ingredients of the bundles? I barely see myself buying any more stuff, because I already have it once, twice or triple.

Bundles are fine somehow, but I´d like to see some offers seperate. Or maybe there is a way to implement the option to make our own bundles?

Choosing from different items?

I think that would be a nice addition.

Thoughts on that?

Comments

• WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,664
    If hero tokens is what you're looking for you should get the 2x bundles for gold and radios. I think those are really good value compared to others. 
    ATLAS-Z
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,726
    the 2x bundle will also get you 4 2k gold crates or if patient buy you can buy the legendary from BM. 

So you get 1400 radios and can craft usually around 5-7 legendary badges. Which is better than buying the 22 bundle for badges.

Paste
  • SuperheroSuperhero Member Posts: 238
    WellyLuga said:
    If hero tokens is what you're looking for you should get the 2x bundles for gold and radios. I think those are really good value compared to others. 

I bought the radio bundle for 30 € two times, but my draws were so disapointing, that I won´t buy them anymore. So buying tokens looks more promising to me.

But anyway, an option to build your own bundles would be nice.
    @Superhero

Getting some bad luck on a radio call is norm, but eventually it turns. 
    Your best bet if you have the gear already is the 2x bundles. Gold and Radios are only way to improve game if you have all the weapons already. 
  • SuperheroSuperhero Member Posts: 238
    Drunken said:
    @Superhero

Your best bet if you have the gear already is the 2x bundles. Gold and Radios are only way to improve game if you have all the weapons already. 

It´s not just bad luck. NG hates me. Never had an 2020 or 2021 call, not even on Jerry. 512 calls are also very rare to me.
    Superhero said:
    Drunken said:
    @Superhero

It´s not just bad luck. NG hates me. Never had an 2020 or 2021 call, not even on Jerry. 512 calls are also very rare to me.
    I bought every single Radio bundle and had like 4 2021 calls out of 6k radios or something then saw people who had 2 2021 in same call. It happens. I don’t think NG is large enough to target certain accounts. And if they did it would def be me lol. I’ve stirred more stuff on this forum than anyone else in history of game 🤣
    NerfZone187Danski_46MasterofBullets
  • brucewayne007brucewayne007 Member Posts: 315
    I wish we could train those weapons into something of value like gold. 

Eg- harpoon in the BM 1000gold
    but if you sell it back you get 80% so 800 gold. But if it’s upgraded you can receive 100%. 

That’d be cool. 
    I’ve had to scrap weapons like this cause I ain’t using more then 3