Girls vs Boys competition 2.0

_Lily__Lily_ Member Posts: 633
Hello everybody! 😊

I would like to invite you to another battle between girls and boys. Teams are virtual so you will not be expected to leave your guild. The event will take place during the challenge starting on February 10th and will last one week only.

There is no limit to the number of people that can sign up. Everybody is welcome to join. We currently have close to 100 people, but we would like to gather up as many people as we can. 

If you're interested in joining in on the fun send me a pm for more details. 😊
Aimless1016UberTCCChrisScorpioNerfZone187red111Danski_46Deathwish19

Comments

• TCCTCC Member Posts: 446
    Thanks Lily for posting it here
    _Lily_Aimless1016ChrisScorpioUber
  • NerfZone187NerfZone187 Member Posts: 745
    Let's not get too crazy..... I don't want to watch Ezone cry when he gets beat by the girls in DoomSquad Recon 🧐
    red111_Lily_Danski_46Deathwish19
  • red111red111 Member Posts: 845
    Lol @NerfZone187.  We are out to destroy hahaha. Great contest to enter!  Interesting fact, the chats created from the first one is how the girl power event originated....great way to meet new people!  This is my second time entering it and the banter is so much fun. GO GIRLS!!!!!  
    NerfZone187ChrisScorpiomarroba2000
    edited January 22
    red111 said:
    Lol @NerfZone187.  We are out to destroy hahaha. Great contest to enter!  Interesting fact, the chats created from the first one is how the girl power event originated....great way to meet new people!  This is my second time entering it and the banter is so much fun. GO GIRLS!!!!!  
    I traded in the Killdozer, fall of 2019 😉

I'm a spectator from afar these days.

I hope the ladies kick their asses btw!
    red111
    edited January 22
    We miss you @NerfZone187 but absolutely love to see you on here when you post, you always give me a good belly laugh.  And thank you I hope so too!  We lost by such a small amount last time we are out for blood. 
    NerfZone187
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 1,040
    The ultimate slacker!
    15 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    Entry level Boot Camp & Badge System 101 Chat
    Our top 3 Global Guilds form a team of 60 Top 20 in Elite Mid 20 in Recon and Bottom 20 in Hellcats
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

red111NerfZone187ATLAS-Z
  • brucewayne007brucewayne007 Member Posts: 315
    @NerfZone187

are you killdozer in game? 
    NerfZone187
    @NerfZone187

*past tense (yes) I was
    Billbam said:
    The ultimate slacker!
    Going away on a strange day haha!

You know better Bill 
  • brucewayne007brucewayne007 Member Posts: 315
    @NerfZone187

*past tense (yes) I was
    Yea cool mate. 
    I have played with you a couple times in. 
    I wasn’t sure if you had retired hey. It was always on the cards for you. 
    red111 said:
    We miss you @NerfZone187 but absolutely love to see you on here when you post, you always give me a good belly laugh.  And thank you I hope so too!  We lost by such a small amount last time we are out for blood. 
    We had a good run for several years. Sometimes life and health comes along and you have to prioritize things in order to find perspective. Hope you are all doing well during these trying times and remaining sane (it's hard atm) with everything going on.

I'm glad I could provide a bit of meaningless entertainment. We could all use a stiff drink and a laugh these days.

Happy New Year to you, and to a better 2021 for all. 
    red111Deathwish19
    Absolutely and you too brother.