Harpoon evolution - what's next?

m4sm4s Member Posts: 173
As we all know, the weapons in this game evolve , let's take such a harpoon:

First version:

next, Second version

next, third version (it came out as it came out - dev gonna to Xmas and forgot to make him quiet)

next, fourth version (developer came back in New Year and silenced him - very good)

fifth version ???
Harpoon complete quiet, rooting with fire ! - call him Spring Harpoon Gun

next sixth version ??
Now we will go a step further than before, Summer Vibes Harpoon Gun (collect only for tokens Summer Event (why not call Summer event  - Summer Vibes ? )
this harpoon will be awesome - all previous traits, plus the charge attack will reduce without killing the enemy!

at the moment, there is no idea what to do next, but the imagination will certainly suggest further modifications

Check this out!
Combination and Variations - Pitchfork + Harpoon  

@Fluxxxx
ShadowWalkerKarajocaFuriousMoldovanMasterofBulletsJayZs7eyeW8RickMSAADPaq

Comments

• VovVov Member Posts: 71
    It has reached its finest form. Starting from a hunter weapon with charge attack root 1 target and without extra normal attack. 

• SuperheroSuperhero Member Posts: 238
    Already own three pieces in two versions. Will get the silenced one too, but then I´m fine.

There are so many weapons where I have two or three of them...
  • ignasignas Member Posts: 379
    There will be version with quick movement just like winter bow. Afterwards version with 2 round rooting and finally version that would shoot flare, so that challenge could be renamed to kindergarten1, GW to kindergarten2 and distance to kindergarten3
    m4sxbamfx
  • NerfZone187NerfZone187 Member Posts: 742
    edited January 22
    the final version is used against the players
    m4s
  • brucewayne007brucewayne007 Member Posts: 312
    It does not need to change. 

Only the Cross bow, something similar to the tactical GW rifle but Silent. 
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,355
    This new harpoon was made for all the noobs. Im sure the next nuclear weapon version will be for the dee dee deez 😂 i put @NerfZone187 at the top of that list 🙃
    NerfZone187Governator
  • NerfZone187NerfZone187 Member Posts: 742
    xbamfx said:
    This new harpoon was made for all the noobs. Im sure the next nuclear weapon version will be for the dee dee deez 😂 i put @NerfZone187 at the top of that list 🙃
    I am noob in training. Teach me Senpai
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 456
    Grenade Harpoon! It shoots a grenade. It roots on special and then the NEXT turn the grenade goes off! 

Chainsaw Harpoon! A chainsaw is fired at the target which becomes rooted. The chainsaw mows down everything in it's path. 

Catapult Harpoon! Target is rooted for one turn and then flung off the map. I don't know where the catapult is so use your imagination. 
    ShadowWalkerm4sMasterofBullets
  • m4sm4s Member Posts: 173
    edited January 25
    Good Feeedback !
    Check this out!
    Combination and Variations - Pitchfork + Harpoon  :)

PasteShadowWalker
  • PastePaste Member Posts: 664
    I vouch for this picture of the next weapon leakage totally not being manipulated.
    If you want to get better at this game, join Discord and learn badge crafting and much more: https://discord.gg/cDhgv3AJ89