let them spit

ArqueueArqueue Member Posts: 218
in this game, so far all walkers, easy and tough one, can only attack human which are adjacent to them. and because of this, top players counter that by building a stun wall, concuss them  and killing them slowly.

no matter how many metalheads, spikes and fatties introduced in nightmare missions, this trick always work for the top players with unicorn heroes. with same maps some become bored and some ask for harder mission. to challenge them, why not have range walkers. why not have a fatty spitting acid? or is it acid spitting fatty?

why fatty? they cant be stun and they have big stomach which contain concentrated acid. each turn they will spit at your heroes from behind the wall and the acid damage stacks. i would love to see how the top players counter that with new strategy with videos.

i suggest 2 type of fatty spitter. normal spitter spit acid at range 4 and aoe is same as pickle jar. the ultra spitter spit acid at range 6 and aoe is same as the decimator. its time for walker to revenge. hope this bring excitement to top players.

and if some people say there are no spitters in TWD series, then i say this: there is also no pickle jar killer and a noisy daryl crossbow in TWD too. the day NG created these and more, was the day they deviate from the series.  

BUT if NG going to make range walkers, please apply them to nightmare missions and GW sanctuary sector ONLY. thx

@Fluxxx

ShadowWalkerghost_pepperBurmeliinisADPaq

Comments

• ArqueueArqueue Member Posts: 218
    edited January 24
    Danski_46 said:
     No, no and no again 😅

this topic came out before? why no? new challenge awaiting. will be fun...and deadly  o:)
    ghost_pepper
  • zombieornottobezombieornottobe Member Posts: 125
    Why
  • BustaBusta Member Posts: 95
    Is this serious 🤦🏻‍♂️ 

giant nope 
    VovArqueueDanski_46RiotZappa
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,410
    Can we allow the Bullet Dodge survivor trait to dodge Fattie spit attacks? That would make that trait more useless. :lol:
    ShadowWalkerzombieornottobeSPC_TORRES
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 742
    edited January 25
    And radioactive walkers. That's been mentioned before. Radioactive walkers which would be really really dangerous to mele. If ranged are required for taking out ranged walkers before they can get close enough to fire on you, ranged should also be required to take care of radioactive walkers before they can munch/melt our mele.

Edit: I would also like to see moveable boxes and swinging gates. (Woohoo go pizza glenn!) These would allow players to create funnels and chutes and kill the random start spawned walkers and timer spawning walkers in new ways each time. Obviously don't use spawning piles because piles are evil and should be stripped from the game entirely.
    Arqueue
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 3,014
    This is how the top players will counter it...

Danski_46ShadowWalkerMudMoccasin
    WellyLuga said:
    This is how the top players will counter it...

throwing grenades to a stun wall?
    GovernatorPasteShadowWalkerSuperhero
  • UserDoeUserDoe Member Posts: 74
    The thing is players like to whine about boring maps and how they are too easy but that doesn't mean that they actually want the difficulty to change in any way shape or form. 

Everything that could possibly take 10☆ away from the top 0.5% will lead to a riot. That's the case with every mobile game I ever played. So although I think you came up with an interestimg idea I'm sure it won't happen.
    Ü30 Deutschland
    ArqueueADPaq
    edited February 1
    UserDoe said:
    The thing is players like to whine about boring maps and how they are too easy but that doesn't mean that they actually want the difficulty to change in any way shape or form. 

haha yah from their response. at least i tried. thx

oh wait. an idea just came. if NG decide to make this fatty acid spitter, we can counter it by throwing smoke grenade. a new tool >:) . cant see me, cant spit me. but i can still kill it with range weapons. it will be awesome and fun
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,178
    edited February 2

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,435
    It never fails, every time I come back to tbe forum just to peek for a second I always find that one post that makes me want to take a gallon of bleach to my eye balls 🙃
    ATLAS-ZShadowWalkerFuriousMoldovan
    Here’s a suggestion for you, worry about what elite players do when you become an elite player. Problem Solved. 
    VovATLAS-ZTCBRITOFuriousMoldovanCaptainslayer
  • dangaleldangalel Member Posts: 33
    Mmmmmm, I love it when they spit.
    edited February 3
    @xbamfx for someone who threaten to quit in your post some time ago complain about grenade, you still hang around here. can't let go? addicted? salty? go get a life

nobody is worry about you but i guess i piss on your drug. and by the way, the game now has flares and blast grenade, you quitting soon?
    VovADPaqxbamfxTCBRITOFuriousMoldovan
    @Arqueue oh seems I struck a nerve with you I guess, Good! Any suggestion of a spitting Walker is about as dumb as a fast walker. You do realize this is TWD theme franchise right? Where have you seen fast walkers on there? Or spitting ones? Also what I do with my account is my business but thanks for paying close attention to my moves lol. I could retire for a year and come back one week and be on top. That is dedication to the game, money spent pushing my account and the franchise, and constant study of game mechanics. I don’t waste my time with idiot suggestions to NG. Good day Albuquerque or whatever your name is. 
    ArqueueTCBRITOghost_pepperFuriousMoldovan
     Anyone who openly admits to having "dedication" to a mobile phone game and spending money on it clearly has some deep issues that need addressing.  Maybe go outside for a walk or donate money to charity instead?
    ADPaqArqueue
    dangalel said:
     Anyone who openly admits to having "dedication" to a mobile phone game and spending money on it clearly has some deep issues that need addressing.  Maybe go outside for a walk or donate money to charity instead?
    Anyone who worries about what someone does with their time and money clearly has some deep issues, maybe get off my nut sack and stop your bullshit on these forums mmmmk? Not like you are anyone good in this game, just another pissant who is probably mad at NG they didn’t give you back your $10 bucks for a bundle or something 😂😂😂 
    Arqueueghost_pepperFuriousMoldovanCaptainslayer
    Touched a nerve methinks, you can defintely smell your own 😘
    ADPaqArqueue
  • Benedict_CBenedict_C Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 3
    So it's OK to just plain abuse someone on this forum then?
    FuriousMoldovan
    edited February 3
    xbamfx said:
    @Arqueue oh seems I struck a nerve with you I guess, Good! Any suggestion of a spitting Walker is about as dumb as a fast walker. You do realize this is TWD theme franchise right? Where have you seen fast walkers on there? Or spitting ones? 
    did i strike your nerve too?

- so you calling names now... you are pretty dumb yourself cos you didnt read my very first post. you either dumb or a bit blind. i think you use too much bleach on your eyes, your words not mine. TWD theme? bambam, have you seen a pinkle jar kill zombies or a noisy crossbow or a silent chainsaw? oh wait, maybe its in TWD of bambam's dream.

xbamfx said:
    "Also what I do with my account is my business but thanks  for paying close attention to my moves lol. I could retire for a year and come back one week and be on top. That is dedication to the game, money spent pushing my account and the franchise, and constant study of game mechanics."

- thats called addiction, bambam. and your constant study of game mechanics didnt come up with the fact that crossbow dont make sound. thats why its a perfect weapon in the show. you obviously not studying.

xbamfx said:
    "Here’s a suggestion for you, worry about what elite players do when you become an elite player. Problem Solved."

- you? an elite? nah, more like an old experienced whale. an elite player should take whatever NG throw at him and not complain so much. an elite shouldnt be afraid of a suggestion to include a fatty spitting acid. just read and move on.

- Here’s my suggestion for you, worry about what a grenade (or tools) do to the game when you become a game developer. Problem Solved.

i will stop here, drill instructor. 

FuriousMoldovan
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,358
    @Arqueue @xbamfx closing this thread for now to let cooler heads prevail.

The rule of thumb is to criticize the idea, not the person. You may think a trait is bad, and you may say so (though make it constructive), but a trait being bad doesn't make the poster an idiot. Be respectful.

Responding to other people with unwarranted hostility, picking fights and in general being a jerk to other members is also grounds for moderation. Remember, it is everyone's job to be friendly and civilized, and maintain other users' good forum experience. We want people to get along.

DrunkenRiotZappaDeathwish19FuriousMoldovan
This discussion has been closed.