Walkers with human thinking?? 🧟‍♂️🧟‍♀️🤷‍♂️

capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,690
Very often i have walkers... “thinking”... or using human strategies... this is absurd.

For example. I was playing Straw Men and the 2 tanks were on fire. 

They were all moving against me to kill me.. as the others walkers
Then 1 of the 2 tanks died. The second one... (...my target for the level..)..should go against me.. but no. Stops and move away ..still burning but away from my flare shots... trying to see if meanwhile i'm going to fall against the other walkers and he will survive... 🤬

..i won... because the Rodent is fierce... but it's no fair. A walker can't “think” about strategies...

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
--> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
XeRo[Deleted User]MrLuckyGovernatorADPaq

Comments

• XeRoXeRo Member Posts: 104
    edited January 28
    I understood and didn't understand at the same time, but it's normal for the tank or any other junk to move anywhere when there's a zombie wall in front of us

#JogoLimpo
    #ParaSempreTwyster
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,690
    XeRo said:
    I understood and didn't understand at the same time, but it's normal for the tank or any other junk to move anywhere when there's a zombie wall in front of us
    No no... i did this map at MM47 3 times and they always went for me. For this map i probably have a wall of walkers for 20 or more turns...and always the tanks stay in front of the wall. They just run away when they are weak in health.

You can see this in many maps. You have all the walkers running towards you because they know they have a core of power to kill you. Then you use some charged attacks and clear the most of them and suddenly... if there is 1 walker left looks like he forgot interest for you and try to move away ...until maybe after a spawn he decide again to move against you  :)
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    MrLucky
  • Sg_DeathSg_Death Member Posts: 88
    It's because it's a mutated walker virus, they are getting more clever 😜😉
    Elder : Dead Stalkers
    ShadowWalkercapibara
  • RiotZappaRiotZappa Member Posts: 96
    I’ve had it twice this challenge! I stunned a load of walkers, when one awoke I had a bruiser next to it, instead of hitting that it moved a tile and hit a scout.

I thought Freeman destroying barrels last challenge was bad enough.

• PastePaste Member Posts: 779
    RiotZappa said:
    I thought Freeman destroying barrels last challenge was bad enough.
    Thanks for confirming I wasn't imagining that :+1:

If you want to get better at this game, join Discord and learn badge crafting and much more: https://discord.gg/cDhgv3AJ89
    capibaraRiotZappa