Dwight call event????

Hello, 

Can I get a Dwight radio event? 

I’m sitting on 8+k radios waiting for one.

Please and thank you 
TCBRITOXeRo

Comments

• WDW76WDW76 Member Posts: 9
    Why Dwight? 

There are more important hunters in this game. Sasha, Shane, Alpha....but Dwight 🤷🏼‍♂️
    ShadowWalkerTCBRITOXeRo
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,739
    edited February 11
    Everyone has their preference. It is strange to see but there are 10* Govs, some people hoard radios for Merle etc. 

If you want Dwight your best bet is to wait until it's a hunter week, there will usually be a 25 call with all of the hero hunters featured. At least then you can get some tokens for the stronger hunters like Sasha, Alpha and Shane if you get a 256/512 alongside Dwighty boy.
    ShadowWalker
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,650
    Just do the hunter Skout Bruiser call I'm getting loads Dwight on that one ffs

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    Shezza10
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,726
    @Painter you have them all 10*? So 5 pink stars? 
  • PainterPainter Member Posts: 7
    Drunken said:
    @Painter you have them all 10*? So 5 pink stars? 
    Yes sir 
    Painter said:
    I already have Shane and Daryl maxed an I don’t care for Sasha or Alphas skills 

NG seems to run events for every other hero 

You are just a casual fan player then I'm guessing?

If you were a serious player you would know that Sasha leader trait is one of the best in the game , possibly THE best.

This isn't a matter of opinion, it's fact. 

If you want to learn to play, there's lots here that can teach you. I'd be happy to. Just private message me buddy. 

Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    TCBRITObrucewayne007Deathwish19
  • AngelspitAngelspit Member Posts: 17
    Dwight remains a favorite in my (casual) guild during Guild Wars as a leader against humans. That never really worked so well for me personally.
    TransmuteJun
    Well I guess I blew my undercover... Dang it

Deathwish19
  • FuriousMoldovanFuriousMoldovan Member Posts: 781
    Can confirm that at max lvl @Painter is doing just fine.

Everyone's allowed to have their favorites ;)
    Founder and Leader of the original TWD Guild established in 2015.
    Join us: cutt.ly/TWD-guild
    Deathwish19
    edited February 12
    Can confirm that at max lvl @Painter is doing just fine.

Everyone's allowed to have their favorites ;)

Yes, everyone is allowed their favorites. That don't change the fact that Sasha is tactically the best, whether you "like her" or not.

And attaining max level doesn't require knowledge of the game or skill, so also not really relevant.

It's one thing to say "yippie skippy! I love me some Dwight"

I got no problem with fanboy love

It's another thing entirely to suggest proven characters like Sasha are not good. 

Deathwish19brucewayne007MasterofBullets
  • brucewayne007brucewayne007 Member Posts: 373
    ATLAS-Z said:
    Well I guess I blew my undercover... Dang it
    Hahaha better change your name to Brain......

FuriousMoldovanATLAS-Z
  • brucewayne007brucewayne007 Member Posts: 373
    No stress. 
    I usually play with characters I like until I can’t anymore on the levels and then switch to what team is effective. 
    It keeps me having fun and interested otherwise I get bored using the same people. 
    Everyone is entitled to their opinion I know. But the reason Sasha is so effective is when you go deep into the levels and bodyshots are prevalent. I have a feeling you may not go far enough into the Levels to really experience this so therefore have the opinion that Sasha isn’t great. 
    But it’s all good. Keep slaying and enjoy your game. 
    All the best. 
    ShadowWalker
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,646
    zbot said:
    Some players just want to have fun with their favorite characters from the show.

Competitive players sometimes forget that having fun isn’t the same as chasing stars.

More stars = more fun!
    ShadowWalkerXeRo
  • PainterPainter Member Posts: 7
    So does the fact that there HASN’T been a Dwight radio even in the last 8-10-12 months (I’ve lost track of how line it’s been) really effect which hero you or anyone else thinks is best??

Why have other hero’s if the game is only going to push events they think is best on us? 

Is asking for every hero to have a turn in the radio tent really that big a deal that it disrupts everyone else’s game play? 

How bout STFU about who’s best and just realize that every hero should get a turn? 
    FuriousMoldovanJayZ
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,111
    Not sure how this thread turned into a Sasha is great when it was about a Dwight call but this is why I wish I could avoid the forum sometimes.  

Thread is closed for now.

Let's cool off and have fun (whatever definition of fun you have).

FuriousMoldovanJayZ
This discussion has been closed.