Official Discussion: Update 3.14 Update Notes - Mortal Blossom

Comments

• JerryDixonJerryDixon Member Posts: 387
    @Fluxxx where can we get that NG gear you’re wearing?
    Jerry Dixon
    JSS
  • VovVov Member Posts: 84
    Can we talk about @Fluxxx hair? 😀😀😀
    I think he looks great with the new hair  B). Still, a lot of problems remain unsolved with this update. Not disappointed but not so happy either tbh. 
    ShadowWalkerTCBRITOPain Walker[Deleted User]
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 874
    Some interesting changes to shooters. 

I am really happy about Princess being added, I wanted her in the game the moment she appeared on the show. The LT looks pretty good.

I am a little disappointed nothing has been done to limit tool use in guild wars. The soft reset of tiers is good for a more fair competition at the start. Although I will miss taking it easy the fist week with some easy wins, it's probably for the best.
    Karajoca[Deleted User]
  • PastePaste Member Posts: 779
    Can we talk about @Fluxxx hair? 😀😀😀
    Add some purple highlights to it and I'd say it was a tribute to the hero announcement. Maybe it still is?
    If you want to get better at this game, join Discord and learn badge crafting and much more: https://discord.gg/cDhgv3AJ89
    marroba2000GothgulDeathwish19
  • PastePaste Member Posts: 779
    Although I will miss taking it easy the fist week with some easy wins
    Amen. 4 weeks of hard and fair fights is too much. I want a soft start :P

(I completely understand this is better for lower guilds who doesn't like to be crushed early season though).
    If you want to get better at this game, join Discord and learn badge crafting and much more: https://discord.gg/cDhgv3AJ89
    ShadowWalkerDeathwish19Silverhawk
  • ladre5ladre5 Member Posts: 152
    Mmmh, not sure about this.  Getting that new shooter trait will be expensive, also is it worth dropping something for it? Shooter buff is great, but princess is another assault that will be useless lategame. But maybe i am wrong, lets see. New bow? I bet it has piercing so we have to buy the lucky version later, yeah NG we know the drill
    BurmeliinisKarajocaHellnight
    @ladre5 the new trait is a shooter weapon trait not a survivor trait, so it shouldn't be expensive to get. Although I am not sure I'll use a regular weapon with it anyway.

Also, what's wrong with piercing on the bow? With the buffs to shooter they can deal damage just like scouts, are you saying you use scout weapons with no Razor and luck? 

Starman100s7eyeW8
  • Starman100Starman100 Member Posts: 10
    edited February 10
    @ladre5 the new trait is a shooter weapon trait not a survivor trait, so it shouldn't be expensive to get. Although I am not sure I'll use a regular weapon with it anyway.

I thought this too until I took a second look at the vid and was relieved it was just a weapon trait. Not sure how I feel about the new trait as it definitely seems situational. Something like the Army of 3 challenge mission last week with multiple tough walkers in a small space I could see it come handy.

Edit: Also with the shooter class changes, Hilltop Maggie could become a very powerful hero!
    ShadowWalkerDeathwish19BiggsDarkLighterHellnight
    Some important questions about Princess. 

1. Does she have a chance to gain charge points for each status affected enemy she attacks? If that's the case it will make her LT like Sasha's and make her a top tier hero.

2. If her LT isn't like in question 1, then does the chance of gaining a charge point when attacking multiple enemies stack together? Kind of like herding with Beta.

3. If not like 1 or 2, then why not? I mean her LT is still probably the best of all assaults, but only one chance at gaining an extra charge point a turn won't do much for her. She could be interesting leading a bruiser, and Rick or Sasha, although it may still be better to have Rick or Sasha in the lead. She might also be viable as an all offense assault.
  • Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,627
    February updates have been quite small in the past. The season content and new heroes takes priority due to AMC which takes time and also Christmas holidays where NG didn’t work for a couple of weeks. Not surprising no bug fixes or major GW changes or other issue fixes. 

Probably making a video!

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MultiPainproduction
    relb67ChrisScorpio
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,726
    Princess could basically be a modified Sasha. With RGG lead and fully charged you can keep the charges coming with a decimator depending how the trait work
    PasteMudMoccasinDanski_46
  • Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,627
    Paste said:
    Fluxxx is testing at the moment a new Hero Trait called “Aging”.
    Maybe it's one grey hair for every time someone mention him here on the forum.
    Can you imagine what Monday mornings be like? 

Probably making a video!

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MultiPainproduction
    Paste
  • m4sm4s Member Posts: 340
    Hmm, I hope there are more changes to GW than that Tier mini-fix. No bugs fixed? Nothing done to GW scoring? No map update? No tool limits? Still GW Beta? Come on NG! You can do it!
    Wait for official FULL update notes!!!
    FOESilverhawk
  • MudMoccasinMudMoccasin Member Posts: 671
    Hopefully the version of that M249 S.A.W. that Princess is holding in the update video will be more than just a variation of the LMG (kinda like how the Winter Flame and Dragon's Tongue are only different in appearance) and have traits like Consussion and the Charged Attack to have either Incendiary or Rooting effect:

• ChingiscaChingisca Member Posts: 64
    Hershel and Beth ((( 
    MichelWars
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 3,020
    Hopefully the version of that M249 S.A.W. that Princess is holding in the update video will be more than just a variation of the LMG (kinda like how the Winter Flame and Dragon's Tongue are only different in appearance) and have traits like Consussion and the Charged Attack to have either Incendiary or Rooting effect:

This sounds like a good idea! I like her trait so far but I think it is missing a really powerful weapon to go with it. The decimator/GAR are weak when it comes to damage and more optimal for use with Sasha and as you say the LMG doesn't stun so is detrimental to her LT. 

The assault class desperately needs a winter harpoon tier weapon to really give her a chance.
    MudMoccasinDanski_46

• The reset brings your guild down to 25% of your VP, with the ma

• The reset brings your guild down to 25% of the VP at the end of the season

• The amount of VP at the beginning of the season cannot exceed 30 000 VP

this is totaly fuck up
    MichelWars
  • MorpheusMorpheus Member Posts: 23
    @Fluxxx
    i asked before about new outfits and new survivors, now i Ask again 😝 at least give us RGG Riot gear 
    WellyLuga[Deleted User]