Remember when the Forum was fun?

I remember we would have various contests that NG would throw out on the Forum like the Valentine's Day poems, or the Halloween Jack-o-Lantern Carving pics, or the "Dankest Meme" contest, etc. Then, NG would pick the top 3-5 and they would get a small prize. But it was just fun to see the creative posts and the laughs that went with them. I miss those days. I hope they make a return -- like the Forum Badges.  @Fluxxx can you help bring these fun events back? Otherwise, the only entertainment is watching a troll get bashed. :sunglasses:

Deathwish19NerfZone187MrLuckyVovTRUFAtwdnmlrelb67_Lily_capibaraJenngATLAS-ZanniesprinklesEricCartmanFuriousMoldovanMudMoccasinzombieornottobeSPC_TORRES

Comments

• NerfZone187NerfZone187 Member Posts: 777
    I'll be patiently waiting with the USDA prime cuts 
    GovernatorDeathwish19Jenng
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,726
    When I was able to run free and rack up LOLs and make people laugh while also fighting for all players 
    CronusDeathwish19JenngTeamDead
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,650
    I remember when @Jenng was more active on the forums. That’s what you mean by fun, right?
    tabernacGovernatorDeathwish19Jenng
    Jenng said:

Awwwww @JayZ a single tear fell down my cheek. I am m’fn FUN if not mildly annoying and blatantly delightful. Hard facts. 

Welcome home @Jenng
    JenngEricCartmanGovernator
  • MudMoccasinMudMoccasin Member Posts: 584
    Crocodile said:
    Necromancer event was fun
    Heard this mentioned a few times and have no clue what this was about. Anyone care to elucidate?
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 520
    That was so fun to watch.
    CrocodileFuriousMoldovanDeathwish19
  • IcePeterIcePeter Member Posts: 309
    I actually thought it turned everyone off from the forum for a week or so and led directly to this discussion. I’m glad our moderators have enough juice to make short work of unrelenting tools.
    RiotZappaDeathwish19
  • FuriousMoldovanFuriousMoldovan Member Posts: 826
    Crocodile said:
    Necromancer event was fun
    Heard this mentioned a few times and have no clue what this was about. Anyone care to elucidate?
    Page 3 of General Forum ;)

It had the most satisfying culmination: his reunion with old thread warning other guilds about him 😄

https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/44739/do-not-accept-dangalel-to-your-guild#latest
    Leader of the original TWD Guild, established in 2015.
    Join us: cutt.ly/TWD-guild
    GovernatorMudMoccasin
    Possum up in a tree remembers 😄
    Deathwish19