BLACK MARKET~~ Gold🪙Frags

ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,704

If you can exchange gold cloth for gold chemical, gold food for gold metal, 2 gold Foods for one gold frag.... Etc etc...

@Fluxxx can you please add it to your list to allow us to trade in a gold fragment and receive to Gold components?

Some people have an abundance of gold Frags and would like to balance the scales and I believe this is the function of this feature yes?

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
kmrMasterofBulletsShadowWalkerTCBRITOBurmeliinisKooloGovernatorMrLuckyFOEADPaqm4sFuriousMoldovan

Comments

• IcePeterIcePeter Member Posts: 320
    Amen! I currently have 12 gold frags and 2 components and don’t see an opportunity for components to catch up anytime soon. 
    MrLucky
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 771
    Where is everyone getting all these badge fragments from?
    relb67TatdJdmRiotZappa
  • BilldingerBilldinger Member Posts: 281
    ^What they said^
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,704

The usual places, Distance, component swap events, campaign, etc etc

Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    GovernatorMrLucky
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,286
    I could use a few trades where I swap Gold Frags for Gold Components. 

MrLuckyATLAS-Zbrucewayne007FuriousMoldovan
  • ArqueueArqueue Member Posts: 139
    edited February 19
    i would like to suggest that every week, there should be a weekend component swap event since there are 4 components. one component for one week. badge fragment swap event will only appear in month with 5 weeks. i feel the BM swap is too slow

also, during the swap event, allow two-way swap as mentioned by OP
    ghost_pepperMasterofBullets
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 771
    ATLAS-Z said:

The usual places, Distance, component swap events, campaign, etc etc

The Distance only recently added badge fragments in Nightmare mode, and it's only evey other week. You get 4 components during that time too, enough to craft a badge, so that shouldn't cause an imbalance.

The Campaigns usually have 6 Components and 2 Frags so that is a little uneven, but not by much.

Component events? Why on earth would you keep swapping Epic Fragments for Legendary Fragments if you don't have the legendary components to craft a badge? I could understand swapping if you have extra epic fragments, but are people really getting that many more Epic fragments than components? 

Don't get me wrong I love the suggestion to swap frags for components in the BM. However, I've always had about the same ratio of components to fragments for each rarity so this is really quite baffling to see such a disparity. Then again I've never had 50-80 legendary fragments at the same time, is this from scavenging? Could that be what's causing the problem?
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 549
    Hoarding from distance. But the best way is with guild gift buying clubs. Omg they're so amazing and SO MUCH BETTER than anything else in the game for getting a great wealth of badging material.
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,782
    I personally have a lot more frags than I do components but it's not for the above reasons, like @ShadowWalker has mentioned the balance has always been pretty even.  If anything since there was a steady stream of components from the distance I would usually find myself short on frags. Since the BM was introduced that's what has caused mine, 2 gold components for 1 gold frag is a pretty sweet deal. You might get several components before you find a frag, plus the BM tokens people obviously wanted. I wouldn't mind being able to trade a few back :lol:
    My Legendary Frag to Component imbalance has been around from before the Nightmare Distance and BM. It has come from the Component Events where I upgrade Epic Fragments for Legendary Fragments. 

My ratio of Epic Frags and Components is good. I just like grabbing Legendary Frags when I get the chance during the Component Events. I have skipped the BM purchases. Those don’t help me. 

I guess I should start crafting again...

ShadowWalkerMudMoccasin
    WellyLuga said:
    I personally have a lot more frags than I do components but it's not for the above reasons, like @ShadowWalker has mentioned the balance has always been pretty even.  If anything since there was a steady stream of components from the distance I would usually find myself short on frags. Since the BM was introduced that's what has caused mine, 2 gold components for 1 gold frag is a pretty sweet deal. You might get several components before you find a frag, plus the BM tokens people obviously wanted. I wouldn't mind being able to trade a few back :lol:

I've never swapped for frags in BM, not once

Paste
    Let me correct myself... 

I've never swapped gold components for gold frags

I do swap any blue that comes my way for gold. 

Governator
    Triple post boom

I have to think about it and I think it's just mainly from the swap event. I get way more Frags then I do normal components in those

GovernatorIcePeterShezza10
  • PastePaste Member Posts: 725
    Trade up any epic to legendary components, but if you have a ton of frags you may not want to trade up epic components/frags to legendary frag.

Your epic components could potentially be used later to upgrade to other components instead, or to craft w epics with 10% chance to get a legendary badge.

And of course don't buy any frags in the guild shop (again this is for those who don't need frags, for those who do the guild shop frags have much better values than trading 2 for 1).
    If you want to get better at this game, join Discord and learn badge crafting and much more: https://discord.gg/cDhgv3AJ89
  • DaiikoDaiiko Member Posts: 140
    He ben @Governator tu est riche en composants 🤣. Mais en badges tu doit être bien aussi non ?
    Daiiko said:
    He ben @Governator tu est riche en composants 🤣. Mais en badges tu doit être bien aussi non ?

Oui, je suis génial! :lol:

At any rate, regardless of how you get lopsided, it seems this is the one oversight in the gold>to>gold swap ecomony