Capibara raiding friends and celebrities 🐿❤️

capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,662
Today i realised i posted so many “outpost raids videos” into Confession Box for Outpost Raids ...that was probably worth to start my own thread of videos too! Have fun!  ;)

Premise: ..i always fight, not because “i'm bad”... lol... but just because otherwise without fight those videos would be very boring.. anyway because of my “gameplay”.. beware of the rodent.. 😂😂😂...there will be very often funny situations..  😉

BTW: if you want to be “visited” ..please, post here your “In Game” 🙂

The first one is “old”...i'm not still sure @DonCoqui is still playing

Capibara visiting @DonCoqui

DonCoqui

VISITED SO FAR

DonCoqui ::: link

SavannahGuy81 ::: link

StrikeTeamSquad ::: link

Stu ::: link

Mongo ::: link

Sg-Death ::: link (Draw. Only Flag)

CrowTRobot ::: link

Mimica ::: link

rushi ::: link

billbam ::: link

N3braska ::: link (Lost attack)

SPC TORRES ::: link

Sg-Death ::: link

Trufa ::: link

Jaden ::: link

Capibara ::: link

zbot ::: link

Walker Bait ::: link

Moe Problems ::: link

Crambert ::: link

Deadite Hunter ::: link

Firekid ::: link

STS2 ::: link

Danski46 ::: link (Lost attack)

Skirmäel ::: link

Benoit ::: link

Skirmäel ::: link (..with 80 Comedown Machine)

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
--> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
ShadowWalkerDeathwish19JenngSPC_TORRESDonCoqui

Comments

• MudMoccasinMudMoccasin Member Posts: 652
    Hope I won't be raided. I've been told the names of my Defenders are less-than-funny to say the least...
    capibaraJenngCarl_Tyreese999
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,662
    Hope I won't be raided. I've been told the names of my Defenders are less-than-funny to say the least...
    LoL... i will record it if i will ever meet you!! 🤣🤣🤣
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    MudMoccasin
    edited February 22
    capibara said:
    UH-OH!! Also be advised my name isn't MudMoccasin as a player although it has a similar pattern.
    capibaraCarl_Tyreese999
    edited March 5
    rodent visiting the good @SavannahGuy81

SavannahGuy81

Jenng
  • FuriousMoldovanFuriousMoldovan Member Posts: 1,211
    capibara said:
    UH-OH!! Also be advised my name isn't MudMoccasin as a player although it has a similar pattern.
    Monty Python?? :)
    Leader of original TWD guild (est. 2015).
    We Are TWD 😎
    FuriousMoldovan's NML Glossary
    MudMoccasincapibaraJenng
    FuriousMoldovan said:
    Monty Python?? :)
    Good guess!!!
    FuriousMoldovanJenng
    capibara said:

Suede Moccasin?
    Deathwish19MudMoccasinJenng
  • MrLuckyMrLucky Member Posts: 618
    Red Rattlesnake? 
    ...ok, I cheated.   :(
    marroba2000capibaraMudMoccasinJenng
    edited March 5
    In today video you will see me visiting the “evil rodent” @vshield50_ or StrikeTeamSquad 😁

..there was also @Guapo in the team.. but leaved very soon..)

StrikeTeamSquad

MrLuckyJenng
  • marroba2000marroba2000 Member Posts: 244
    Memes imgenes e historias en el canal de Imgenes
    When I see this things, I remember your nick. :)
    capibaraZaTTeRiZeD
    @capibara
    Don't forget the last time I came by to see you! Only one of my toons made it home! What a party you throw!  :p
    P L E A S E  take a video if you ever come to visit !!!   ;) 
    capibaraMudMoccasinJenng
    thanks for sharing @MrLucky 😜...i remember that day!! 

i will visit you! ..i have a plan ..lol.. just tell me your in game nick. it's MrLucky?
    MrLuckyJenng
    Today video with Stu 😜 ...featuring the most celebrated “forum” celebrity ever!! 😂😂

FuriousMoldovanJenng
    ^^^^^Totally read that in Stimpy's voice!!!
    Jenng
  • FuriousMoldovanFuriousMoldovan Member Posts: 1,211
    capibara said:
    Today video with Stu 😜 ...featuring the most celebrated “forum” celebrity ever!! 😂😂

You found Stu!
    Did Stu Came Back? 😂
    Leader of original TWD guild (est. 2015).
    We Are TWD 😎
    FuriousMoldovan's NML Glossary
    capibaraJenng[Deleted User]
    I've also recently met the good old @mongo_nine_one_one or @mongo911

Rodent raiding Mongo

Jenng
    i will of course @Jenng !! 😂😂😂 ...btw ..your in game nick is JennG or Jenn? i have a video of a Jenn but probably not you
  • Sg_DeathSg_Death Member Posts: 88
    Ha ha haaa👌
    Elder : Dead Stalkers
    capibara
  • TeenahGeeTeenahGee Member Posts: 305
    Those are definitely the wrong cookies! 

@capibara Next time bring oreos and milk and I will let you get the supplies!

capibara
    edited March 5
    Back again to the Outpost ...to visit another good friend and guildmate @CrowTRobot

...lol.. sooner or laters “friends and guildmates” will start to hate me 😂😂😂

CrowTRobot

MrLuckyFuriousMoldovanSg_DeathCrowTRobot
    @capibara
    After this many years of outpost raids I have never ran across a Guildmate! I didn't even know it was possible. Another thing to put on my Christmas list!    o:)
    capibaraJimiFaith
    MrLucky said:
    @capibara
    After this many years of outpost raids I have never ran across a Guildmate! I didn't even know it was possible. Another thing to put on my Christmas list!    o:)
    ..lol.. yes.. you need to invest time for that... but you can't visit a guildmate. you can do it only when you are not in the guild 🙂
    MrLucky